Animated avatar emojis are coming! Zmoji is your own personal emoji avatars creator!
With Zmoji, you can create your own personal emojis and GIFs with avatars that look just like you, use your GIFs within iMessage and many other messaging apps, directly from your keyboard!
Be the first to send your favourite emojis and GIFs with your avatar to your friends!
* Numerous facial features are available!
* Create an expressive cartoon avatar that looks just like you!
* Choose from a growing library of emojis and GIFs - featuring YOU!
* Use it in iMessage and more
And more features are coming soon…
Upgrade to Zmoji Premium for more awesome features:
* Unlimited avatars
* Exclusive theme emojis
* Tons of outfits and accessories
It's an auto-renewing subscription:
* 1 month Zmoji Premium for $19.99, auto-renews at the end of each month term at $19.99. Your trial period will begin when you confirm your payment. Your trial period lasts 7 days. No money will be charged or held in your iTunes account before the end of your trial period. After the trial period, monthly subscription will start for $19.99.
* 1 year Zmoji Premium for $119.99, auto-renews at the end of each year term at $119.99.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you want to cancel subscriptions, please go to iTunes & App Store settings and follow the related guidelines.
- You can turn a selfie into an avatar! Come check out this amazing feature.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It is the same thing as Bitmoji except it has less to choose from and all the good outfits and pictures are locked and they can’t be unlocked until you pay for it. Which is stupid and what the main comment I read said bitmoji didn’t have a search button look again dumnut it’s there alright, you almost had me fooled for a minute. It’s seems cool at first but you still have to create yours all it does is set the pictures up side by side. But if you are me and only use Snapchat filters to take selfies then this is no help. Honestly though who takes pictures of themselves close up and without any filter or stickers....NOBODY!!! They say if you deciding on whether to try it or not just try it but I say otherwise. It’s too bad I really had high expectations for this. This is highly annoying I don’t have a clue how it got four and a half stars all I know though is that from me it gets 3 lousy stars. I wouldn’t suggest this for anybody. That goes out to especially teens since I’m always using Snapchat and bitmoji works with Snapchat I’ll always stick with it. But I mean you can always download dumb apps with no purpose wasting storage on your phones for fun because I mean that’s entertaining. Whatever though your choice over mine.
I will gladly say that first of all this app is somehow amazing, great, lots of fun, with entertainment and excitement, also it's excellent. Why upon seeing it I already felt that I will say that I do love this app, their was no disappointment in any way, only pure joy and satisfaction guaranteed. Their that being said no words as to express gratitude overall. If I could give this a rating it would be a big perfect 10, along with a 👍🏻❤️💛💚💙💜🖤⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five stars like really perfect in every single way, what more could ask for. But a personal Emoji that truly represents your character sense of judgment. As for in-app purchases I don't have enough funds I meant an allowance to make a purchase even with 95cents. But maybe that like can wait for now. I know that these are very long words just alone in typing I really meant texting sufficiently words on the keyboard the finger starts to get used more often sometimes errors and mistakes occur with pronunciation of letters and words.
Bitmoji’s cheap bootleg😒
So I saw an ad on Instagram and I was told I could get a photo of myself and make the character out of that. NOPE! Wrong. 98% of the good clothes are locked and the emojis themselves are just unappealing. The hair only goes down to the characters shoulders which is super dumb, and you can’t even change your body type. PLUS it’s another one of those apps, that when you download it, it immediately asks you to buy their crap. By the way, it’s not worth it. How do I know? I just do. I can tell it’s just a waste of money. Just download Bitmoji, this is Bitmoji but you have to pay for it and there’s less options for your avatar.
If you see a GOOD REVIEW, it’s a bot. These people have bots make good reviews just to mislead you in to thinking its good. Then you download it, you might buy the premium, BOOM realization that you wasted your money. Don’t trust any good reviews, okay? If you don’t believe me, download it for yourself so I can prove my point.
- Mobile Flame Ltd.
- 413.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 @Mobile Flame Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $9.99
- Zmoji Premium $19.99
- Premium Account $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.