Your Garden Soil - How to Make the Most of It
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This book is a practical discussion of good garden soil—call it "Gardener's Loam"—how to get it, how to retain it and, of equal importance, how to make it produce maximum results for you and your plants.
Here are the chapters included inside the book:
1. From the Ground Up—A General View of Soils
2. Make the pH Work for You
3. Various Soil Tests—Pro and Con
4. What You Should Know About Nutrients
5. Soil Fertilizers—Uses and Sources
6. Organic AND (not vs.) Inorganic Gardening
7. Organic Matter in Soils
8. Composting and Soil Conditioning
9. Microorganisms Live and Die for You
10. The Misunderstood Earthworm
11. Water and Air—A Vital Pair
12. A Little Digging Goes a Long Way
13. Special Soil Mixtures
14. Soil-Borne Plant Diseases
15. Harmful Soil Insects and Other Pests
16. Weeds and Weed Killers
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $9.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
I'm a beginning Gardner and the information is well organized and well written. It won't make you a master gardener, but you'll get some good ideas and discover ways to practical test your soil ph and make up. Worth the 99 cents any day.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Oct 18, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NAY MIN THU
- © AppWarrior
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.