Your Middle East
By Your Middle East AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Published for a global audience, the Your Middle East apps for iPad and iPhone are the definitive mobile news and information tools for anyone interested in the Middle East and North Africa.
Your Middle East is an independent, unbiased digital newspaper that provides the latest news, high-level analysis of current events, in-depth reporting that brings balance and nuance to the news flow as well as travel, culture, art, business and a great deal of other useful contents for people working, travelling, studying or living in the MENA region.
Both apps are easy to use with an intuitive navigation system that allows you to easily overview all contents and reach any article with just a few taps.
More streamlined, the iPhone app gives you the latest news, features, opinion from world-leading commentators as well as regional market and weather updates. The iPad app includes:
• Daily news updates from the Middle East and North Africa
• Features on a variety of topics, ranging from portraits of everyday life in the region to stories on culture, art, travel and much more.
• Columns on subjects as wide-ranging as Arabic Literature, Women in the Middle East, War & Peace, and East-West relations.
• Special Reports that provide in-depth insight.
• Country briefings and information on all countries in the MENA region.
• Updates and interactive graphs for regional equity markets, commodities and currencies.
• Weather updates for major cities in the region.
What's New in Version 1.6
- New layout of Columns and Special Reports
- Faster load of country pages
App no longer works
Seems they've taken their servers offline permanently. Content hasn't been displayed in the app for over a month.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 18, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Your Middle East AB
- © 2011, Your Middle East AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.