Your Move Backgammon
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• FREE! Play online multiplayer Backgammon with friends, family, random opponents, or against the computer! Find your friends on Facebook or let us match you with random opponents. Your Move Backgammon lets you play in real time or receive push notifications when it's your turn to move.
Your Move Backgammon is the most stylish and easy-to-use Backgammon game available for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad and it's completely free!
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Challenge your Facebook friends or Twitter followers to your favorite game
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for Your Move Backgammon: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4.1
+ Fixes a crash bug in Backgammon that occurred while bearing off with doubles
I only have this app because my friend uses it. I didn't mind the unending ads because I understand a developer's gotta pay the bills, and I paid the $2 to turn them off. Except that this game constantly bugs you to buy-more–play-more–share-more even after you’ve ponied up.
There’s no way to turn off the constant nagging to visit the “Diamond Club”, or connect with friends on Facebook, or share the app on Twitter. I just want to play Backgammon quietly with my friend, not be some poorly-designed app’s unpaid mouthpiece!
The game has also locked up on me twice such that I had to delete and reinstall it just to get it to open without freezing and subsequently crashing.
Plus, it doesn’t support GameCenter, so get ready to sign up to yet another social network to get in.
And it's ugly as 💩!!!
Great game app once you realize you are playing multiple games for over several days. Lots of fun. Don't resign when your opponent doesn't immediately move they have days to make their move. Just start another game with someone else.
Love that you can open it and make a move, close it and go about your business until you have time to make another move. I've had more than 50 games going at once without any problems.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium+ Package$1.99
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99