Your Move Board Games ~ free online classics like Backgammon, Dice, Words, Chess, & Chinese Checkers with friends & family
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.5
• Fewer Ads!
• Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
For those who love board games, this is a great app!
Is this app for you? First, you must ask yourself these questions. Do I love playing board games? Do I like challenging board games? Also, am I comfortable playing with complete strangers? If you said "Yes" to all these questions, this is your kind of app.
From my perspective, I love to play every game on this app, except for chess. Not that I can't play, I just find it boring. (No offense to all those who do enjoy it.) Sometimes, once you get past the easy/very easy levels, games can be challenging. If you do find those particular levels to be tough, practice the game until you have it mastered on these levels. Also, don't feel stupid if you do have trouble with the easiest levels. Just keep trying, and when you've reached your goal, you'll feel accomplished.
Playing against people a waste of time
If want to play against the computer the app will do. Playing against a real person is nonsense; usually a waste of time. Did you ever consider making a ten minute per move time limit(or whatever players agree on) so that once a person starts losing they can just wander off. I just got notified this yokel moved after 50 minutes. Honestly, what a joke.
Notice: your game was updated 18hrs. ago. Are you for real. Who designed this mess of an app?
Note added later: I just remembered the old days of chess by snail mail. This is before computers. A move could take a week or more and a game, 3 months I am upping the rating from one to 4 stars. Yay.
Good and bad
Okay, so at first, I got this game because my friend kept bugging me about it, so Im just like, fine! Ill do it. And so I downloaded it and I loved play Yahtzee with her. But, then she was really busy for the next couple of weeks so I played against the computer. And so I didn't know which mode to pick so I picked super easy(and this is gunna sound lame,) and I could barely beat it. Maybe I'm not goo at board games, but its not fun for me. I hate playing with the computer, playing with strangers freaks me out, and my friend is usually a busy girl. So I rarely play this game because its not fun for me when my friend isn't here. So maybe I stink. Or maybe the computer is "broken." But its not any fun for me. So if you could maybe make this game a little easier, I full blown love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium+ Package$1.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99