Your Move Correspondence Chess
By Asim Pereira
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your move on ICCF (International Correspondence Chess Federation), Scheming Mind, ChessOK, ChessMoon or mychess.de servers. (Only for slow correspondence chess)
- Make a move, Offer/Accept draw, Resign (See menu), Message your opponent and do all the important stuff!
- Share the game with friends or send it to other Chess apps installed on your device
- Bring up the position and analyze it even while on the road or on train with no Internet
- Analyze your finished games with the power of two Chess engines and save to database (uses Analyze This app)
- Supports standard Chess only (does NOT support Chess 960, Suicide Chess or variants, yet)
1. Special characters like æ å may not work on some Servers if they are used in your Password!
2. This App is only a Client for various servers that support the XFCC protocol. This means the App is limited to showing only the list of ongoing games and submitting new moves. Other things like searching for new games, opponent profiles, statistics etc are not supported (unless the server itself provides such option to the App)
Havent heard of ICCF or SchemingMind?
ICCF is the International Correspondence Chess Federation founded in 1951. You can earn official ratings and Titles/Norms
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Asim Pereira
- © Asim Pereira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Your Move Pro$4.99