Passenger rights for iPad
By European Union Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you've ever been stranded at a European airport or had your luggage lost by an airline, you can now use this mobile app to check your rights immediately, on the spot.
Launched by the European Commission in 2013, the app now covers all modes of transport in the EU – air, rail, bus and boat.
Passenger rights gives clear and concise information on travel rights in the European Union. The question/answer format makes it easy for you to identify the problem you're having and get a clear explanation of your rights concerning that problem, and the options available to you.
The app includes features for visually impaired people (when supported by the device), is available in 25 languages and uses local storage on your device to avoid the need for data connectivity whilst travelling.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
New in this version
• Extra language versions (Croatian, Albanian and Serbian)
• Accessibility features, improved voice over and added font resizing
• Compatible with iOS 7+
• Compatible with iPhone 5 format factor
• Fixes for small issues
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 19, 2016
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: European Union - Publications Office
- © European Union 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.