If you’re sexually active, you have a 50% chance of getting an STD by age 25. Which is why 100% of us need this app. With prevention tips, test finder, risk tracker and more, Your PSH provides smart, added protection from STDs.
Specifically, Your PSH gives you the power to:
1. Free HIV/STD Testing
2. Free Condoms
3. STD Risk Tracker
4. Call A Hotline
5. STD Fact VS. Fiction
6. Send "Get Tested" Messages
7. Prevention & Protection Info
8. STD Signs & Symptoms
Get Your PSH today. Because You + Your PSH = better odds of staying STD free.
2016-03-22 (Version 2.0.9)
- Condom URL Change
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, but...
This is an app that definitely deserves to exist, however the advertisement for this app is homophobic and disgusting. It wasn't a coincidence that the irresponsible partners you used in the ad happened to be gay, there is a big myth in American culture that it's mostly just gays that transmit HIV, and this advertisement definitely and obviously had this undertone, disgusting.
This app provides a lot of useful information on HIV/STD's. I recommend that everyone downloads this app and share this app with friends and family!
I'm not aware of any apps that serve this purpose. Kudos to public health and Maris, West, and Baker for this effort.
- MARIS, WEST & BAKER, INC.
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Mississippi State Department of Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.