Your Texas Benefits
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Your Texas Benefits app is for people in Texas who have applied for or get:
• SNAP food benefits
• Health-care benefits (Medicaid and CHIP)
• TANF cash help
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone. Use the app to take a photo and send us files we need, like a copy of your paycheck. Set up and view alerts about your cases, like when it’s time to renew your benefits. You also can report certain changes to your cases and find an office near you.
View your cases:
• Set up a new Your Texas Benefits account if you don't already have one.
• Check the status of your benefits.
• See your benefit amounts.
• Find out if it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage account settings:
• Change your password.
• Update your phone numbers.
• Sign up to go paperless and view letters / forms we send you.
Send us files:
• Upload photos of the files or forms we need from you and then send them to us.
View alerts and case history:
• Get alerts about your cases.
• View files you’ve uploaded and sent us through the website and app.
• See your change reports.
Report changes about your:
• Phone numbers.
• Home and mailing addresses.
• People on your cases.
• Housing costs.
• Job info.
Find an office:
• Find HHSC benefit offices.
• Find community partner offices.
• Search by your current location or ZIP code.
Your Texas Benefits. Now online and mobile.
What's New in Version 5.1
For this release, we updated the app and fixed several issues.
• Improvements to how you can find your user name if you ever forget it.
• A better way to get a new password if you ever forget your current password.
• A better way to upgrade from a limited access account to a full access account.
• The ability to link to your own cases if you’re an authorized representative for someone else.
• Minor bug fixes.
We’re always looking for new ways to improve our app. We use comments and shared experiences to help us make improvements. We will continue to monitor and fix performance issues, along with other issues highlighted in feedback.
I love this app because I can upload any information that is required before a pacific time frame. I could upload my documents anytime, anywhere and any hour. I could also see my case documents that I sent in, as well look over my case in the comfort of my home.
This app have saved me from meeting deadlines and copy friendly..
Way better since updated
I have it a rating if 4 because I feel we should be able to have more access on our phone for those that can't access the internet. I.e Medicaid informations, detailed snap or tanf information,etc.
Thank you for providing an easier way for people to get help with assistance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- © 2016 Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.