YourCoast will get you to more than 1,600 hidden (and not so hidden) beaches, trails and parks along the California coast. With directions, photos, and other features, you’ll always know which beach has restrooms, parking, disabled access, is dog friendly and more. This is the official app of the California Coastal Commission.
YourCoast helps you to:
* Find new areas to have fun on the coast, including hidden pocket beaches, beautiful nature trails overlooking the ocean, and other popular visitor destinations
* Find the beach or other accessway that meets your specific needs, using search and filter functions
* Find out where the access point is, and get directions on how to get there
* Know what each location offers such as restrooms, parking, camping facilities and more, before you get there, with a list of features for each access point and photos
* Share information about an access point with your friends and family
* Go to remote areas without cell coverage and view photos, maps, and other information about accessways that you recently viewed on the app.
YourCoast is free and a great resource for your next trip to the coast. The California coast belongs to all of us. Get out and enjoy it!
Brought to you by the California Coastal Commission, a California state agency devoted to protecting and enhancing California's coast and ocean for present and future generations.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We'll done. Fantastic to have. IT was very responsive to a couple bugs I found... Great work!!!
A beautiful app by a wonderful state agency. Keep it up!
Dog Owners Rejoice
Finally a quick guide where you can discover where your furbaby can join you on your adventures!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.