By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTube Music lets you watch and listen to a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery.
Enjoy music for free with ads, or get YouTube Red.
A YouTube built just for music
• Every video starts a non-stop station
• Personalized stations learn your tastes
• See concert footage and live recordings
A nearly endless catalog
• New artists, classic favorites, and everything in between
• Classic live recordings that span decades
• Official music videos, playlists, remixes, covers, and more
Amplify your experience with YouTube Red
• Enjoy your music without ads
• The music keeps playing even when your screen is off
• Take your music on-the-go with offline mixtape
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $14.99 AUD / $15.99 NZD / $139 pesos MXN / $9.89 USD (KR only)
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
What's New in Version 1.76
We update our app all the time in order to make your YouTube Music experience better. We polished a few things, fixed bugs, and made some performance improvements.
Chooses for you
The app is terrible absolutely terrible, unless you like your music to be selected from random things whether that be if you gave it a thumbs up or actually put it into a category then this is for you.. you can't choose to make your own playlist so you end up deleting most the videos it chooses to get 1 good song that you want but then when you open the app back up either on wifi or data THEY RESET YOUR PLAYLIST!!! meaning you just wasted your time for them to completely reset it and choose different videos and there is no option to turn this off, terrible terrible app would HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL
It makes playlists for me and it's easy to use and only shows music
Why doesn't is play in the background anymore so annoying. That was the best thing about this app. BRING IT BACK !
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 1.76
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99