The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Respond to and moderate comments
* Get notifications about important moments on your channel
* Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
* Manage playlists
* Create and update your account profile pictures
* Search help content by voice
* Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
* Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
* Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m going to be completely honest. I can’t think of anything negative to say, really. I’m just a small channel right now and I think I have about 15 subs, but the amount of useful info this app brings is phenomenal. I am deeply impressed. I looked through other reviews and saw that the sub counter is coming and that’s really exciting as well as some other stuff they’re looking into. It’s good to see a company putting this much pride and effort into their work. Thank you all so much. Ps. The custom thumbnail feature is probably my favorite part! My computer always flips the picture upside down, but this app gets the job done right!
Hey there! You are very welcome. We appreciate your support and will continue to work hard on giving creators like you the best experience on the go! 😃
All the best.
A must have for Youtubers
This app is incredible and shows me all the information that I want to see daily to keep track of my channel. I really love the feature where in the notifications it tell you when someone comments so that you can reply to them quickly. For some reason however this feature stopped working a few days ago. I've tried reinstalling the app to no avail. I hope this feature gets fixed soon since it was my favorite part of the app. Would also love a subscriber count as well. In all though I love this app and highly recommend it to other Youtubers!
Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us! we are happy to say that subscriber count is coming in a future release.
If possible, we would love to work with you directly through our Creator Support team about the issue you are describing about replying to comments. See how you can get in touch with us here: https://goo.gl/HFGw9g
Good for long time creators, but..
I always used this app and it was great! I could add thumbnails, see my view income, I could even see the gender of the viewers on my videos! But I recently created a new channel (For a different type of content) And I need to verify it on a computer before I can add thumbnails? I don’t see a need for this. I don’t see why we need to do that. I don’t have access to a computer at my house, so I half to wait until I go to my local library to log in to a computer, and I RARELY go their. I just want to add thumbnails on my new videos. (Channel I can’t add thumbnails for is “Slime ASMR Videos.)
- Google, Inc.
- 131.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.