By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
+Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
+Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including your local sports & news channels.
+Watch on all your devices, including the big screen with Google Chromecast or Apple Airplay.
+Watch on-the-go with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
+Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
+6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
+No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
+Start your free-trial today.
The following channels are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC
Big Ten Network , CBS Sports Network, Comcast RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Fox RSN (regional), FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, NBCSN, NESN, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, YES Network
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, BBC America, Bravo, Chiller, E!, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, SundanceTV, SyFy, Universal HD, USA, YouTube Red Originals, WE tv
BBC World News, CNBC, Fox Business, Fox News, MSNBC, Newsy
Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids
YouTube TV is available in the following cities:
New York City
Salt Lake City
San Francisco Bay Area
West Palm Beach
For more info, please see tv.youtube.com/tv/availability
If you enjoy your YouTube TV trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Your membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account you’re using at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through YouTube TV.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
What's New in Version 1.09.8
Special shout out to our newest YouTube TV cities!
Albuquerque, Austin, Birmingham, Cleveland/Akron, Denver, Grand Rapids, Greenville, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Hartford, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Diego, Salt Lake City, and St. Louis.
As always, for a full list of cities see tv.youtube.com/tv/availability.
Oh, and new hidden feature for people that read this far: double-tap to seek forward or backward 10 seconds.
Ads freeze playback
This issue really needs to be fixed properly whenever I’m casting with Chromecast or using airplay to my Apple TV and the first set of heads kicks in the play back styles I have to exit out of airplay or chromecast casting in order to finish playing the ads so that I can continue watching the show. Sometimes it’s even worse and the show starts all the way from the beginning after I’ve finished watching half or 3/4 of the show. This is really frustrating as hell. Google/alphabet, whatever the hell you’re calling yourself today you really need to fix this or a lot of people are going to bail from this half-baked service.
The app does not always maintain the spot in the show when you go back and forth between iPhone/iPad and Chromecast.
It starts live shows at current recording time. So if you are recording a game to watch later, there is a good chance you will see the current score before you jump to beginning.
And overall, the app feels clunky.
October 13, 2017
1. If you fast for you keep getting spinning wheel. Even with high-speed broadband Internet. Have to turn app off. And then when you restart you have to watch from the beginning.
2. If you pause the program, when you return the movie starts at the beginning. Does not remember where you paused.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 1.09.8
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube TV $39.99 Subscription$39.99
- YouTube TV - Monthly Subscription$39.99
- YouTube TV Subscription$44.99
- YouTube TV$39.99
- YouTube TV Subscription$42.99
- YouTube TV$42.99
- YouTube TV$44.99
- YouTube TV Subscription$43.99
- YouTube TV$44.99
- YouTube TV Subscription$42.99