Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
We fixed the tubes that bring you videos – and some bugs too.
Ratings and Reviews
The latest videos, sports, music and entertainment.
Two bugs you really need to fix (sorry for this being WAY to long)
Alright, I'm giving this four stars I would've put five but these two bugs have bin going on for awhile and it's annoying me.
1.when I'm watching I video I want to get out of full screen and all of a sudden it switches me back into full screen and it wouldn't let me leave it this has been going far to long and it's getting annoying
2.Now this one hasn't been going for a long time but this is getting in my nerves when I type a comment on a video and then I think to myself *nah I shouldn't type that* so I tap the screen to get out of the comment and it shows the keyboard this is confusing the way I'm typing this but let me explain for people reading, for iPhones, iPads and tablets you have to tap on your screen to get out of your comment but of course people may have done that by mistake and then they have to type it all again so it tells *do you want discard your comment or keep typing* simple but NOW when I want to get out of the comment the thing shows BUT MY KEYBOARD DOESNT DISAPPEAR AMD IT BLOCKS THE *do you want to discard the comment or keep typing* SO THEM I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE APP SO I CAN WATCH A DIFFERENT VIDEO THIS IS SUPER ANNOYING
UI issues on new iPad Pros
The recent “bug fixes” in this update clearly don’t include fixing the UI on the new 2018 iPad Pros. On my 12.9” model the statusbar is present twice outside of fullscreen video playback and once within it (as opposed to once outside it and none in it) and the app doesn’t accommodate the safe area at the bottom of the screen for the home bar. The app still works, mind you, but it looks pretty awful and makes Google look like they don’t know what they’re doing with supporting new devices in the app. (Expected at first, but they pushed out this update to fix issues and that’s a glaring huge problem they’ve failed to address considering it’s very easy to accommodate for developers)
Additionally, the motion used to close out of videos on iPhone triggers reachability on devices with a home bar. (devices with FaceID) This feature is activated by swiping downward on the home bar, and because the video interface when minimized is this useless tiny playback window with controls right above the tab bar at the bottom it triggers reachability when swiping down on the video to close it. This isn’t a huge deal because swiping right back up at the bottom of the display closes reachability, but it’s an extra step and is an annoying issue that really shouldn’t exist.
Basically, this app is just in need of some major fixes for newer devices. There are other issues as well for sure, but these are definitely the most glaring ones for myself personally.
- Google LLC
- 241.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Premium $15.99
- YouTube Red $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.