YouTube - Watch, Upload and Share Videos
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
What's New in Version 12.10
• View all comment replies without minimizing the video player
Update runs poorly on iOS 9
I used to love this app. I still think it's a great app overall, but it struggles with one thing: opening videos. Which is quite annoying because I tend to want to open videos to watch them. What happens is, you click on a video and the advertisement doesn't even load so you either have to swipe out of the video then wait patiently for 10 or more seconds because the app is completely unresponsive, then try again and hope it works. Or when it doesn't start the video, you can close out the app completely and re-open it and hope it works, however I've had this glitch still occur after shutting down the app completely. It's gotten to the point where I couldn't just "deal with the bug." It's annoying and makes the app feel bad in general. Please fix this bug in the app running on iOS 9.
To many glitches!!!!
I can't watch videos for maybe weeks at a time because it loads them for a fraction of a second the flashes an error message. I can't watch anything. I have tried it in multiple locations with different internet companies providing the routers. I have closed the app. I have switched accounts. I have used it signed out. I even deleted and reinstalled the application. It simply fails to load videos. I'm starting to miss ads at this point!!!! I'm not the only one with this problem and I hope that it will be fixed but for now I'm unable to enjoy my favorite youtubers!
Great app, but one slight annoyance.
I love the app, but there is one thing that really annoys me. The connect to tv button is way to easy to push if I have my hands in a certain position and if there is one device connected to the same network, if the button is pressed, it will automatically connect. If the video is in full screen mode, the button should not be there and there should also be a confirmation screen asking if you are sure if you want to connect to the device.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 12.10
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99
- YouTube Red$9.99