YouTube - Watch Videos, Music, and Live Streams
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
What's New in Version 12.28
• Sort playlists you create by date added
The app is fine except for the sound bug (the one that doesn't allow sound on any videos) which was supposed to be fixed in the last update. In order to fix this problem I have to restart my entire phone which is a pain. Please fix this sound glitch.
It took away the ability to go forward and back for me, all I have when watching a video is the pause button because the forward and back buttons are gone
Fail at bug fix
The fullscreen bug that has been there for 2 years STILL hasn't been patched. In fullscreen mode landscape the video goes to 1/4 of the screen in lower left side and is only halfway visible. Also cannot exit fullscreen mode to go back to browsing. The square button to exit fullscreen mode does nothing. Have to force close every single time.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 23, 2017
- Version: 12.28
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99
- YouTube Red$9.99