By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Catch up with your favorite channels, enjoy the world’s largest music collection, and share easily with friends. Watch the latest videos and playlists on the couch or on the go.
YouTube, your way
* Discover videos and channels with recommendations just for you
* Cast videos from your phone to Chromecast, other connected TV devices, and game consoles
* Use playlists to save, organize, and share your favorite tracks
Enjoy endless music
* Find songs you love on your new personalized music homepage
* Launch a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Explore the world’s music in YouTube’s massive music catalog
What's New in Version 10.07.11524
Stabilization and minor bug fixes.
Great but could be better
It is a great app and I use it everyday to watch videos of famous youtubers. It's the most used app in my phone. One thing that would be a really great thing to add is being able to go back to the previous video you just watched. It kinda gets annoying when I have to go all the way back to the first video and keep clicking the suggestions to get to that video.
Also another thing that really irritates me is that whenever I try to replay or fast forward a video, it does that loading circle for about 5-10 minutes then it says "playback error". Other than that the app works great, just by adding that option and fixing that problem, it'll be perfect.
Full screen delay
I would give this app 4 or 5 stars were it not for that 5 second delay that comes when I try to go full screen. I have an iPod touch 5th generation, and despite this new update, there's still that delay whenever I try to flip my iPod touch to go full screen.
It still works well to watch videos. Not sure if this problem is present in other devices. Just wished they would have fixed that problem with the new update.
I also want to point out that the app used to be able to make that smooth transition from the main screen to full screen when I'm watching videos. It's just that these recent 2 updates have not done well.
This app works for a about 1-10 minutes before something goes wrong. When something goes wrong, basically nothing will load. It just says a bunch of errors usually starting with error loading captions followed by playback error and other errors. The sad thing is, is that Siri and everything else will work so I know it's the app and not my internet connection. The app worked fine before this most recent update. Now I have issues with it just randomly signing me out as well. It makes me wonder how a multi billion dollar electronics and programming company such as Google can mess up this badly. Billions of dollars at their disposal and they can't get good enough programmers to make a bug fixes update that actually fixes bugs and does not create more. I am, very disappointed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 10.07.11524
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.