YouTube - Watch, Upload and Share Videos
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
What's New in Version 12.15
• Fixed issue with the 'Add to playlist' menu on iPad
I've had this for years
And it's a great app. Most issues are fixed, but it seems these companies like to change things up even if changes are not needed. This often breaks previously working aspects because they rework new implementations while overlooking the old ones. Maybe this is good for a business standpoint, where it seems like the company is always improving and therefore generates new clients. It's a double edged sword when your consumers are also your producers. Regardless, I haven't been able to create new playlists. When I try to add to an old playlist, it doesn't let me scroll up to the newest playlist. I have to save in one of those old playlists or in watch it later. (I have over 50 playlists and it only gives me an option to save in the first 10 or so)
Fixed, thank you!
What happened????---- and Thank you note
The app was great before the last update, now I cannot save my videos because when open my playlist it's not scrolling or just save itself to a watch later!!!!!!! -- wish I had never done the update ... (and even has to put one star in order to send my review...👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 ) c'mon, fix all the glitches!!!!!! Make us happy again..!!!!
Since my last (and only) review, I suffered because I couldn't save videos. But today was great! They fix it!!!! No more bugs! I knew you can do it...!! Thank you!!!!
Lots of small issues that should be fixed
-sometimes it will jump to a different part of the video while keeping the audio going
-time of some videos will increase to double or more the length of the actual and then repeat
-like/dislike buttons no longer show the amount of likes and dislikes?? I don't know why this was changed because it was fine before
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 12.15
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99
- YouTube Red$9.99