By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.41
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Love this app. Only problem I am having is since the last update, I can no longer access the comment section of the videos. I enjoyed reading them and on occasion leaving a comment of my own. Hope we get that feature back.
I am getting very frustrated. The app keeps throwing suggestions at me that I neither want or many times I find objectionable. I repeatedly hit the not interested button, but it gets thrown right back into my face. I am repeatedly choosing to search out the areas that I am interested in, which by now should be very apparent to the computerized program.
Now the latest update has messed things up so bad that many functions no longer work.
Too many issues
Absolutely hate the way videos are now recommended on the home page. I get so many recommended videos based on the same person or subject that I could not possibly care less about. Every time I say not interested it says my recommendations will be tuned, but clearly that's not the case. What's more, this most recent update broke the "tell us why" options after saying I'm not interested, making it to where none of the options are selectable.
Still a great app
This app has been around for a while, it's always been good and worked beautifully for me. They have changed the layouts multiple times, each time it looks really nice. The app has always been convenient, that's pretty obviously why they made it oh so long ago when the iPhone came out
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 11.41
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99