By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.28
Bug fixes and stability improvements
COMMENT SECTION & TITLE/DESCRIPTION BOX👎🏼👎🏼
The app is good and could be 5 star worthy but there are two things that get on my nerves every time.
I don't know if it's just my app, but when I click review all replies on a comment, makes the comment and all of the replies on a page by itself and makes the video small. I like to multitask (watch the video and read the comments) but now it's hard to because it take you to another page to read just one comment.. The comment section before this update was wayyyyyyyy better. It allowed us to reply to other replies. Plus, when I click the notifications of people replying to my comment, I have to look for my comment rather than it taking me to straight to my comment.
Okay, this would rarely happen before the update, but it has been VERY frequent now. When I click on videos, there wouldn't be the title section(where it has the title, description box, and ratings and views). The first thing below the video is the channel box. The only way I can get the title section back is by clicking the video again. However, it is sometimes a hassle because I have to look for the video. For example, say I'm watching a video that I click from the list of videos under the up next video. I have to keep swiping through all of the pages that I recently visited until I get to the main page and go to the history page to click the video. This may seem like not a big deal, but it is really annoying to me...
a VERY annoying problem
ok. usually if it's just one small problem I would rate it five stars. but this one, is different. its my biggest pet peeve. I turn my phone sideways to make the video go full screen, but now, it only goes one way. like, whenever my phone is plugged in to charge (iPhone) I turn it to the left so the charger faces up. but now I have to turn it to the right because the video doesn't turn left anymore. so now whenever my phone is plugged in (which is basically all the time) I have to deal with it lopsided because the bulky iPhone charger is on the bottom. seriously, who the heck came up with this?! can I please watch my videos straight? not only that but the speaker is on the bottom so the sound comes out all muffled. no, I don't want to hold my phone up and have my arm go tired just so I can watch a video.
also, I hate the format. it's too confusing. change it back please.
and also, change back how you used to edit your channel. because now with the new update I can't find where to change my name.
you guys should add tutorials for every new BIG update, so I can know how to do stuff on Here. believe it or not, tutorials are very helpful. I prefer not to waste my time trying to find out how to do something that's a waste of time. do it for me!
you guys should know that by now.
New Update = Confusing Comment Section
This new update is a no from me.
1. How am I supposed to reply to comments that have replied to the main comment/first comment?
2. I don't like how when I get a notification of someone replying to my comment, I have to try and find where their comment is so I can reply to it. But even if I do find it, I can't reply to it cause their isn't a reply button. Before the update, I didn't have to scroll through because the comment would be at the top of the comment section for me to see. It was a lot easier then, so fix it or go back the old way.
3. I'm still confused as to why we still can't scroll and type a comment at the same time. You guys should get on that...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 11.28
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99