YP℠ – the even-more-powerful Yellow Pages, helps you connect instantly with great local businesses. Find over 20 million business listings, browse menus, search by cuisine, book a table, see showtimes, find cheap gas, and navigate with maps. YP always helps you get it done, in a snap.
• Save and share your favorite go-to businesses with the mybook℠ feature, including theaters, shops & more
• Find the food you’re in the mood for by browsing restaurant menus (where available)
• Request a ride to that business in seconds, directly from Uber
• Order food directly from the app with our GrubHub integration
• Access showtimes and buy movie tickets directly from the app with our Fandango® integration
• Find the nearest gas, by price, grade, or location – wherever you are
• See service menus for doctors, attorneys, salons, auto repair and more – with pricing and other helpful details
• Make personal notes about your bookmarked businesses
• Use maps to easily find your bookmarked places
• Browse ratings, reviews and photos
YP can do that.℠
Thanks for using YP! We’ve updated our app to fix some bugs and improve performance.
Tell us what you’d like to see updated next – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I use YP regularly and probably would have a rough time without it. It has everything I need to get me through my trips and even while at home to find phone numbers, addresses and directions. There are a few quirks that is aggravating but nothing major. The main one is trying to keep your location while looking for different names of places and so forth. I can’t explain it but use it a few times for multiple businesses and you will see what I mean. It’s nothing major but gets annoying. The other pain in the anus is every time you go back to get another listing from looking at one you have to start over. If you look up Walmart in say Lexington KY and you click on one Walmart and realize it’s on the wrong side of town, when you go back to get another listing you have to start over by typing name of business and location. Kinda goes along with the first thorn in my side but it is a different beast in itself. Even with these aggravating issues YP is still an invaluable app that can be very beneficial for home, work or vacation.
Hi - We value the user experience. This is very useful to us. Thank you for providing your feedback.
I purchased my 2005 rendezvous from a private seller on line for a very good price.
I drove it out of state during there hurricane Irma and upon coming back noticed some issues with my transmission. As a female I was concerned so I brought it to a friend of mine who is a friend of a friend-now a former friend. He said he was a mechanic. I guess I was being petty foolish and dollarwise. This mechanic took my transmission apart in pieces and tried to BS me that he was a builder-he told my dad that he wanted $1200 for a salvage yard unit. My dad did some research and Thank God found Alltech Transmissions. They are so nice and they helped save my vehicle otherwise I would have had to junk the new preowned car I bought. I highly recommend them. I work for Pinellas County Schools and will tell anyone reading this to Go to ALLTECH Transmissions. They know what they are doing. I really liked Molly & Marco. The Builders and staff are fantastic. Do yourself a favor, if you want it done by ATRA certified builders go to Alltech.
Today I was waiting to have my water softener fixed and was told I was next to get it repaired. Then got a call the part didn’t come in. Seems like one hand doesn’t know what the other is doing. I am not happy because I waited all day to have water conditioner fixed and still waiting to know when the part might come in and then when it might be serviced. Most of the time you are good but like I said I am disappointed.
- 88.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Property LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.