The Yuma Sun app keeps you up-to-date on local Yuma County news wherever you go. Enjoy the digital features of our e-edition like social sharing to Facebook and Twitter. When you need to be offline, just download the edition to your device and save for later. Get in-depth coverage on local, regional, and national news, sports, business, lifestyle, and more straight to your phone or tablet.
• Improved social sharing solution, allowing you to use any app already installed on your device
that allows sharing.
• Added iPad Pro multitasking support. Share the screen with 2 apps, great for research or study.
• Fixed a critical display issue with the 30-day calendar in the purchase window.
• Fixed an issue where text did not appear when sharing to the iOS Notes app
• Fixed: Opening a Youtube video link, on your iPhone, wasn't working. It works as expected now.
• Resolved a condition that allowed the app to crash after logging out
Ratings and Reviews
App works fine - easy to navigate So 5 stars for that, but have to take away 3 because every 6 days the app tells me my subscription has expired - I'm only 2 months into a 6 month subscription - the refresh button does not work I have to sign out and sign back in again. Don't understand why Yuma Sun can't fix this so to use the app be prepaid to sign out and in every 6 days.
- PressReader Inc
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright Yuma Sun, Yuma, AZ.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.