By Night & Day Studios, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
50% off! Fun. Silly. Secretly good for you! (Also, we're coming soon to TV.)
"Yummiloo is gorgeous. Cute, appealing characters that engage from the beginning...a sumptuously illustrated Yummiloo ‘land’ and animation that sets a new standard." —Babyology
The beloved world of Yummiloo is currently in the works to become a television show! The show will engage kids first as adventure storytelling, with exciting, healthy food as the ever-present backdrop. The crowd-funded campaign was successfully funded in 2015 and the creators have been hard at work ever since. The pilot is being tested now.
“Kids will enjoy the bright colors and catchy tunes, and parents will appreciate the positive message encouraging kids to eat wholesome foods in a variety of colors.” —Common Sense Media
Welcome to Yummiloo, a food-filled paradise! The Yum Yums are headed to their annual carnival, but the Rainbow Machine which powers the carnival is empty. Help Rooty and the other Yum Yums harvest as many different colored fruits and vegetables as possible to power up the Rainbow Machine and begin the carnival.
In this educational app “playing with your food” will take on a whole new meaning as kids learn the basics of food identification and nutritional curriculum through a fun and engaging game. After being introduced to the Yum Yums, users are instructed to gather fruits and vegetables by dragging them into the corresponding colored bucket to help fuel the Rainbow Machine. Little ones are also provided with a compost bin for spoiled foods, making room for more fresh foods to grow once the rotten ones are removed. Once all five colored carts are filled with food the Rainbow Machine is able to run on full power, unleashing the carnival rides and a Yum Yum party. The celebratory end of the game reinforces the importance of ‘eating a rainbow,’ educating kids about how eating a mix of bright, vibrant colored foods help their bodies grow.
• "Tap Play Mode" allows the user to tap on the fruits and vegetables to send them to the harvest bin or compost. This play mode is geared towards younger children.
• "Drag Play Mode" requires the player to drag the fruits and vegetables into the harvest bin or compost, this default mode adds challenge and complexity to the game for older children.
• Each fruit or vegetable is verbally identified as it is put into the cart, teaching children basic food identification.
• Fun “snack attacks” appear randomly throughout the game where a Yum Yum must be fed as quickly as possible.
• Original music and unique sound effects correspond with characters and actions.
• Through playing the game kids will learn about the cycle of planting, growth, harvesting, decomposition and replanting.
• The color of the fruits and vegetables must match the color of the cart they are being placed into, teaching color recognition.
Yummiloo is a collaborative project produced by yummico, a new children’s media company, in partnership with Night and Day Studios. If you like Yummiloo, be sure to check out other apps by Night & Day Studios: Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, Lemon Lumberjack, BabyLit Jungle Book Hide & Seek, and more!
To learn more about yummico visit http://www.yummico.com
For information on upcoming Night & Day Studios releases:
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter list.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
-Minor bug fixes
My kids love it
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 470 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- © Night & Day Studios, Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.