Yummy FTP Alias - Drag & Drop FTP on the Desktop
By Martin Crane Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BUY DIRECT - SAVE 30% - VISIT YUMMYSOFTWARE.COM
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
What's New in Version 2.2.7
- Fixed an issue with garbled Bookmark names in notifications
- Fixed incompatibity with Wing FTP Server symlinks
- Localisation fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 23, 2016
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Martin Crane Limited
- © Yummy Software 2004-2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later