Yummy FTP Alias - Drag & Drop FTP on the Desktop
By Martin Crane Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/SFTP/FTPS server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP, SFTP and FTPS supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Fixes potential crash when resizing listing columns
- Fixes to alias handling behavior when running on 10.10 and later
- Works around a bug in 10.10 with files dropped onto FTP Aliases
- Smoothed time remaining calculation
- Fixes to UI misplacement on 10.5 and 10.6
- Fixes missing Dock icon on 10.5
- German localization fixes
- Email notifications on 10.10 no longer leave copy mails in drafts
- Growl notifications now take priority over Notification Center
- Misc UI tweaks
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Polish
- Seller: Martin Crane Limited
- © Yummy Software 2004-2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later