Yummy FTP Pro is an advanced Mac file transfer app which provides a full-featured professional toolkit combined with blazing speeds and impeccable reliability, so whether you want to transfer a few files or a few thousand, schedule backups, edit and maintain websites, even automate transfers, you need this time-tested and truly dependable app.
Why use Yummy FTP Pro?
- Get the fastest and most reliable file transfers available on the Mac
- Schedule one off or repeating transfer or folder synchronization tasks
- Manage websites with file management, editing, diff, preview, & sync tools
- Create FTP drop folders on your Desktop for quick and easy uploading
- Get frequent free maintenance + feature updates
- Fast and free technical support when you need it
- Full FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S protocol support
- Easy-to-use, clear and simple user interface
- Site Bookmark manager with auto sync across Macs
- Comprehensive logging of all actions taken
- Bandwidth limiting to play nice in a shared network
- Directly open and view local and remote folders in the Terminal
- File/folder filtering to allow specific exclusions or pattern matches
- Get notifications, OS-style or even by email
- Import favorites from your old app to be up and running in no time
And tons more... Just try it and we're sure you'll agree, it truly is YUMMY FTP!
- Fixed truncation of some localised labels
- Fixed tilde / home folder support for Shared user
- Fixed WebDAV crash
- Fixed WebDAV transfers with large file sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Very tenacious with poor connections
I’m not a super-fan of the default settings and I do wish they could be saved or exported/imported. For example, I remove all of the toolbar items - they’re redundant as the context menus are so complete.
Where shines though is the ability to set infinate retries on transfers - no matter how poor the internet connection, no matter how many times the ISP goes out, the files get transferred and that’s a job well done.
If that were the default setting, it’d suit me perfectly.
Developer Response ,
Once configured as you require, you can select Set As Default Toolbar from the View menu which will change the default settings to your requirement. Hope that helps :)
Nice FTP Client!
This is a very nice FTP client with many features. Most I will never use but good to know they are there. I really like the simple and clean interface. It kind of reminds me of FireFTP, which is no longer supported on the latest Firefox. That’s how I come to start using this app. I’m glad I found this and would recommend this if you use to use FireFTP too. Also, thanks for supporting a wide range of OS X versions, i.e. 10.5.8 and up. Smart developer!
Love Yummy FTP!
Been using it for a few years. It's really good. Great features and functionality.
- Martin Crane Limited
- 13.5 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2018 Yummy Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.