Enroll in Yup and never worry about homework again!
With Yup, students received unlimited math support 24/7.
Whether a student is stuck on a homework problem or wants help studying for an exam, tutors are available at the touch of a button:
1) Take a picture of a problem
2) Instantly connect with an experienced tutor
3) Reach a solution and learn
We are proudly backed by Stanford University and have been featured on:
- CBS TV
- Fox News TV
- Forbes Magazine
- BBC News
- Common Sense Media: 5 Star Rating
~~ Premium Homework Help ~~
- Stanford backed homework help program
- Personalized math help 24/7
- Experienced tutors available instantly, even at 3am
- No time limits; unlimited tutoring for an unbeatable flat rate
~~ Expert Tutors ~~
- 5+ years of teaching experience
- Must pass rigorous application process
- Education team monitors and evaluates every tutoring session
- Continuously train and assess tutors to maintain quality
~~ Personalized Learning ~~
- Teaching method co-developed with Stanford professors
- Students work with personal tutors who adapt to the pace they are comfortable with
- Leads to less stress, but higher grades and greater confidence in school
~~ Unlimited Tutoring ~
- Available for students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No need to schedule appointments
- No time limits: students can work with tutors for 17 minutes or 2.5 hours, all for the same flat rate
~~ Modern Teaching ~~
- Yup is built for students on the platform of their choice: smartphones
- Students use Yup’s secure platform to message with their tutor
- Since tutoring takes place over the smartphone, student’s learn in the comfort of their own home.
~~ Try Yup ~~
- Sign up now for a 2 week guarantee; get a full refund if you're not satisfied!
~~ Parents love this 5 star app ~~
My daughter's grade has gone up two letter grades. I would recommend Yup to any parent.
“The tutors actually know the subjects well and care about helping my daughter learn how to do the problem."
"I do not have to make appointments, drive to a tutoring center, or spend time arranging for help!”
~~ Why Yup? ~~
FAST & CONVENIENT
- Math tutors available 24/7
- No need to make an appointment
- Get help instantly from expert tutors using virtual whiteboard.
THE BEST TUTORS
- On average 5+ years of teaching experience
- Tutors must pass rigorous application process
- Tutors are top performing teachers and Ivy League graduates
COMMON CORE MATH UP TO AP AB LEVEL
CHOOSE A PLAN & GET HELP TODAY
- Unlimited tutoring
- No time limits
- 2 week guarantee: get a full refund if you're not satisfied
- Yup provides excellent learning services
- Tutors are experts with years of experience
- Save 75%+ compared to an in-person tutor which can cost $60/hr
* To disable renewals, please email us at email@example.com. You can also request to disable renewals in the Yup app. Login to the app and go to the account screen. From there, click ‘Manage Plan’ and the setting wheel and follow the directions.
Yup now offers tutoring with no time limits at an unbeatable flat fee. Provide your child with 24/7 homework help for a fraction of the cost of private tutoring. Call us at (855)-74-GO-YUP to speak to an Admissions Consultant for details on Yup’s unlimited homework help program for 2018-2019.
Ratings and Reviews
Taken advantage of
My daughter had 4 algebra two problems that she needed tutoring help with. The First tutor we had, despite my daughter having the correct answer, kept asking her to explain it - making my daughter feel as if the answer was wrong. This went on past our free trial. He went on for 15 minutes making her explain it and when she stated the answer she had 15 min earlier, he said it was correct. It was completely unnecessary to have her explain it when she knew the answer. He made it appear that she had the wrong answer during that 15 minute time period. I disconnected from that tutor. I Reconnected with another tutor to help her with one question however on the second question she disconnected from us because I believe she did not understand how to do the equation. I can hear and got the same tutor and she disconnected. This is completely unacceptable especially since were paying for it. My daughter is a visual learner and the third tutor would not write out the equation for her to understand, but kept asking her in written form to explain it. Kept saying could you please write up equation so I can understand it and she would not do so. It appears the tutors do not know how to help the students in their learning styles. I would not waste your money on this. I would get a one on one tutor face-to-face - it will save you money in the long run. Run from this app!!!
Thanks so much for sharing! We are confident that this sort of experience is not typical, as are many of our customers who have left us hundreds of positive reviews. We have provided a full refund in line with our satisfaction guarantee.
This review is from 5 months ago. Since then, we have made sweeping improvements to our service. We have policies in place to ensure tutors never waste students' time. Tutors don't leave sessions because they don't know how to do the problem - in rare cases there are connection issues. Our disconnect rate is now <1%. Our enhanced whiteboard tool, along with policies to ensure visual elements are used whenever appropriate, ensures visual learners have a great experience.
Yup has been featured in Apple's Education App Store and has had a 4+ star rating for 3 years! Thanks so much for reading.
Overpriced for quality of tutoring and technology platform
My daughter had used this app for help with Algebra 2 and Geometry at times over the last year or so. Typically she used it when she was stuck on a problem, especially late at night. She found the quality of the tutors and their helpfulness to be highly variable, with some being so unhelpful she would disconnect with the hope of finding another. The technology platform is also limiting. Other online tutoring platforms are more like an online classroom. This is more like text messaging. We were originally paying $50
per month, I believe for a certain number of minutes. This was a reasonable fee structure for the quality of tutoring and the limitations of the platform. My daughter needed some help with a math problem last night and logged on to get some help. The next thing I know I was charged $899 dollars (no, that is NOT a typo) for a six month renewal. They have changed their platform to unlimited tutoring at a minimum 3 month membership is $599 and a year is $1199. This product is simply not worth this type of investment. It is really too bad because at $50 a month it was good for what it is.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I am so sorry that you did not have a positive Yup experience. We found that students were stressed about the amount of time they were using Yup, so we moved towards an unlimited model which still breaks down to about $20/hr or less than $100 a month.
Additionally, I am so sorry that you did not have a positive experience with our tutors. Our application process is incredibly rigorous- only 3% of applicants are accepted as tutors and they are constantly tracked to maintain a high level of expertise. We would love to learn more about your experience and look into these sessions- please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your time!
This app is a complete waste of money
I just subscribed to yup about three months ago to help me with my college calculus class and AP chemistry. Now what they’re promising you are advance tutors that can provide you help 24/7 ,but that is not the case. There has been multiple occasions to where it’s taken up to 15 minutes just to connect with the tutor. They’re teaching methods take hours to explain simple concepts that would take normal tutors only a few minutes to explain. On other occasions the tutor has either A)not been able to help me with the problem or B) has gotten the problem entirely wrong. Not only have I chose not to resubscribe them but they just took $300 from my account without my consent. I’ve been disconnected from them multiple times and their customer service is horrible. They promise to fix the issue but never do! They never respond to my emails or complaints and I’m just about fed up. DO NOT subscribe to this company because it is a complete waste of your time and money!
I am so sorry you did not have a positive Yup experience. Our typical connection time is less than 30 seconds- it sounds like you might have been experiencing technical issues.
Additionally, I am so sorry that your tutors were not able to help you. Our math tutors are only required to help with math up to high school calculus AB which might have been the issue.
We looked through our emails and can’t seem to find any from your account- we would love to know more about your issues and make things right. Please send us an email at email@example.com so we can get to the bottom of it!
- Yup Technologies Inc.
- 139 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dwellers Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.