“A delightful hand-drawn platformer, combined with an exceptional soundtrack. If you want to get lost in another world this weekend, Yuri is an excellent choice” - MacStories.net
“More than just a fun platformer, a game that radiates personality and charm coupled with skilled gameplay and fun” - Couch-games.com
Yuri is an artful platformer with fast-paced gameplay.
It's night. Yuri wakes up in a strange forest inhabited by enormous plants and mysterious creatures.
Travel with him and test your skills to overcome the many dangers of this fantastic and unexplored world.
Through 10 extensive levels, find secret passages and explore all the way to the center of the Earth.
Yuri offers you an entertaining gameplay spiced up with countless thrills, inviting to a full immersion in this delicate dreamlike world.
• Gorgeous hand-drawn design
• 10 long levels
• Intuitive controls
• Physics-based mechanics
• Game Center achievements
• Original music and sound effects
• Universal purchases (iOS & AppleTV)
• StickerPack included
More stage are coming, we’re currently working on it!
Many thanks for all your support and reviews.
• Optimized for iOS 11
• iPhone X support
We are still working on the new levels, they will be available in a few months, thanks for your patience!
Ratings and Reviews
Weird in a way that pulls you in, Yuri thrusts your tiny adventurer into huge worlds full of strange wonders. Why are we jumping on giant leaves, dodging boulders, and riding on massive insects? With all the fascinating sights and surprises, we don’t care!
If I only had one word to describe this game it would have to be Trippy! LoL There are no instructions to be found when opening the game.. you meet the cute little game character Yuri who I believe is traveling around via his bed on wheels? I'm still not quite sure what Yuri is traveling around on! LoL Basically this is an old platformer with really cool graphics. The only goal to this game is to pick up these little white orbs along the way. I'm going to assume that there is 100 orbs to be found on each level. I haven't gotten all the orbs on ANY level yet, I'm simply enjoying the graphics right now... and I'm sure it's going to be just as fun going back later to pick up the orbs I missed. If you are looking for something that is super challenging then this is not the game for you.. that being said, this game is worth downloading for the graphics for sure. To the Dev(s): Well Done! 😊
The layers of artwork, the concept, and the soundtrack for this game make it a true joy. I have played this game through all levels 3 times, reset it, and then returned again to collect the 100 orbs on each level. There are a number of hidden gems tucked away within it (e.g., a cat who needs your help to drink its saucer of milk; a gazebo that gives protection from a soft rainfall) that are fun to seek out. Some levels were quite challenging to master, but shouldn't there be some challenges? I love this little gem of a game and eagerly await the 4 upcoming levels currently in production.
- Fingerlab SARL
- 238.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fingerlab 2017
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.