Interactive audio guide to the Yusupov Palace based on iBeacon and many more.
Meet the official mobile application of the Yusupov Palace on the Moika river (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).
The Yusupov Palace is a unique architectural ensemble of styles from the eighteenth to twentieth century, a historical and cultural monument rightfully acclaimed as an "encyclopedia" of St. Petersburg aristocratic interiors.
The palace went down in Russian history as the scene of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin, the Siberian peasant who became the spiritual mentor and friend of the family of Emperor Nicholas II at the beginning of the twentieth century. The tragedy played out on the night of 17 December in the living quarters of the young Prince Felix Yusupov. These rooms now house a historical-documentary exhibition.
Use the application to enjoy unique interactive audio tours inside the museum:
- The General Tour of the Yusupov Palace
- The murder of Grigory Rasputin
- Private living rooms of the Yusupov princes
We use interactive navigation technologies by indoornavi.ru what gives the great user experience.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
minor bug fixes
- Alexander Ganzer
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Юсуповский Дворец на Мойке
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.