By Intulon LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Article on setting up Subsonic server & Z-Subsonic iPhone app: http://blog.intulon.com/?p=8
Z-Subsonic streams your entire music collection (WMA, FLAC, MP3, AAC, OGG and more) securely to your iPhone/iPod/iPad without going through a third-party server.
Z-Subsonic is a client to the popular Subsonic open-source music streaming server.
* Access your entire music library from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod or iPad regardless of the size of your music collection
* Clean and intuitive user interface
* Caches all queued songs as quickly as possible once Wi-fi connection is detected
* Browse and manage cached songs by artist/album. Delete entire artist/album from cache at once.
* Play song formats that the iPhone/iPod/iPad will not normally play e.g. WMA, FLAC, OGG as well as ACC and MP3
* Delete or change song priority on the Now Playing list while songs are playing
* Optimized buffer so songs play smoothly over slow networks while also starting quickly
* Queue the same song multiple times
* Load playlists stored on the Subsonic server
* Pre-configure multiple server connections
* Playlist shuffle function
* Repeat a song or entire playlist
* Full song information caching
* Songs are cached so subsequent playbacks do not require network connectivity
* Tap on the album art to see an enlarged version
* Z-Subsonic is preset with connection information to a test Subsonic server so you can test the software even before setting up your own server.
* SSL Support
== Testimonials ==
★★★★★ Absolutely indispensable:
This app changed my life!
- Coupland Grace
★★★★★ Most used app of all time:
Subsonic replaced my simplify and I couldn't be happier. ... I recommend this app to everyone ...
Best music app out there.
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTION ON THE DEDICATED FORUM AT Z-SUBSONIC.COM OR EMAIL SUPPORT@Z-SUBSONIC.COM
Please note, Z-Subsonic requires Subsonic server (http://subsonic.org) to function. To continue using the API feature of Subsonic beyond 30 days, the developer requires it to be licensed. The API feature allows client software to connect to Subsonic without using the web interface. You can get a license by donating to the Subsonic project. More information is available at http://www.subsonic.org/pages/apps.jsp. Please note that using Subsonic through the web interface never requires licensing.
What's New in Version 2.9
Fix for crash on iOS6
App ruins listening experience
App has to be left open and the phone must be unlocked in order for the next song in the queue to play, otherwise I end up waiting for the next song to play for ten minutes and then have to unlock the phone and reopen the app. Also some songs will get dropped completely at the best part and it will go onto the next one. How am I supposed to enjoy music if I am constantly waiting for the song to be dropped. Running on an iPhone 3GS on att in the westside of la with full bars 100% of the time. Totally wasted $5 on app. I'd like a refund.
Works 100% No problems!
This application has served me well and continues to do so! I would recommend using it with FreeBSD ports as this is what I use personally.
Great streaming app
Got this to replace Audiogalaxy. Solid replacement to AG, but more difficult to set up and the UI isn't as snappy. Also, the price is obviously a factor. All that being said - great app to stream your music collection.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 26, 2012
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Seller: Intulon LLC
- © Intulon, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.