By CSDVRS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Z5 Mobile has allowed deaf and hard of hearing people to experience communication freedom on their iPad or iPhone like never before. And now, it’s even better! Make and receive ZVRS, VP, VCO Plus and HolaVRS calls using a WiFi or cellular connection.
- Number Lookup: find phone numbers for restaurants, hotels, or businesses by using the NEW GPS-enabled map search.
- Optimize your Z5 Mobile experience with the NEW Firefly flasher.
- Enhanced contacts, including your iPhone Contacts and Z Contacts.
- Option to include avatars (pictures) for each contact.
- Easy VideoMail access.
Z5 Version 13.0 is not supported on the iPhone 4.
What's New in Version 13.0
- New Z5 Logo
- Optimized for iOS 10
- Improved video quality
- Updated sign-up page for User Registered Database
- Number Lookup - powered by GPS
- Support for Firefly flasher
- Improved call reliability
I honestly don't know where to begin. It's not mobile friendly, does not login effectively, place calls (will say preparing for 5 minutes), and no alert or pop up of someone calling- a text notification after the call was made. Contacting customer service... yep "preparing". Maybe this way I'll get some customer support.
Zvrs ringing alert or flashing alarm did not alert
I don't see or receive alert ringing or zvrs appear on my screen on iPhone 6 and always missing important calls!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 13, 2016
- Version: 13.0
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CSDVRS, LLC
- © CSDVRS, LLC. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.