A leading inorganic chemistry journal is now available on your iPhone and iPad. Fresh from the newsstand, ZAAC brings you original papers on new relevant research results from all areas of inorganic chemistry, solid state chemistry, and coordination chemistry.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in inorganic chemical research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to ZAAC – Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $799.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. ZAAC – Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $799.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.