Zacks Investment Research is a leading provider of independent investment research with a proven track record of outperforming the market.
The content for this application is provided by Zacks.com and offers access to the proven Zacks Rank—and its average gain of +26% per year—and Zacks’ proprietary research for trading success while on the go.
The Zacks mobile app distills the essential data elements of the Zacks research methodology to a simple series of views that are perfect for the on-the-go investor. Stay on top of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs you’re most interested in—right on your iPhone.
Zacks mobile app lets you:
• Read the latest issue of Zacks’ Profit from the Pros investing newsletter as well as the latest Top Stories by Zacks’ experts.
• See the Zacks Rank which indicates potential outperformance based on earning estimate revisions and surprises.
• View the current price/share, price change, and percent price change.
• Access detailed earnings statement for this quarter and next, yearly information, as well as quarterly and yearly earnings trends,
• Find surprise history and earnings ESP for each quarter and yearly information
• View average broker recommendations.
• Look up the key earnings and ratings statistics, for which Zacks is known, along with the latest commentary insights from Zacks’ team of experienced research analysts and market strategists.
Plus, enjoy these great features:
• Search for tickers, keywords or companies
• Add stocks to your Watchlist
• Get investing ideas
• See the market overview from the Dow Jones, S&P 500, or Nasdaq
• Obtain time-delayed intra-day quotes
• Read the newest news and articles from Zacks
New in Version 3.0.1:
For the first time, Zacks Subscribers can access our Portfolio Services from within the Zacks Mobile App. Subscribers will now be able to see long and short open positions, as well as additions, deletions, and commentary from each portfolio service. Subscribers can also get real-time trade alerts.
All users can get notifications when Zacks publishes our newsletters, when their favorite editors publish new articles, and when the portfolio tracker have been updated with new data.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and slow
This app has potential, if only it worked as intended. In Update Portfolio mode, it’s difficult to delete stocks from a watchlist because the screen won’t scroll properly. This is only an example of its many bugs. They probably need to hire an exterminator. It’s as if the app is not being tested in-house before updates are released. Try using your own app and you’ll find all the feedback you need without having to ask users. Free is not a reason to release an app with a sorry user experience. It is a poor reflection on the company and whatever product they are trying to sell.
Needs landscape mode support.
It think that this app is a good start to being useful. I like the-various articles on the dashboard. I also like the portfolio feature as well. The stock look-up along with stock ratings work well. I use this app on an i-pad and it would be more useful if it supported landscape mode. I usually like to have more than one app active using split screen and it is really awkward using this app this way since it cannot be used in landscape mode.
Clunky and Slow
I tried the app, but quickly was frustrated using it. The interface just feels dated and the searching is so slow. I tried adding portfolios and was just so frustrated adding tickers that I quit the app and deleted it.
- Zacks Investment Research, Inc.
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zacks Investment Research, Inc., All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.