By ItsOn Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone as a remote control for kids’ or employees’ Zact devices. Set curfews. Permit or restrict contacts. Approve or block apps. Add more minutes, text or data or set usage limits. Establish restrictions and use your iPhone to enforce them.
The Zact Control app for the iPhone is designed to control Zact devices. To buy a Zact device, visit www.zact.com (USA and Canada only).
• Set curfews and restrictions for your Zact devices, and turn them off and on with a few taps
• Allocate how much talk time, text and data each Zact device can use
• Increase or decrease your Zact plan from your iPhone
• Gain full visibility into how much talk time, text and data is being used by each Zact device
• Limit which apps can be accessed on Zact devices and when
• Approve or restrict contacts for your Zact devices
• Add or remove Zact devices to or from your plan at any time
What's New in Version 1.21
- iPad support
- iOS7 support / theming
- bug fixes & performance enhancements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: ItsOn, Inc.
- © 2013 ItsOn Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.