By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zagat helps you discover the hottest and best restaurants, bars, shops and hotels in dozens of top locations around the world (see the full list below).
• Concise dining, nightlife, shopping and lodging reviews that you can trust
• Professionally-curated lists of places to go for whatever you want to eat, drink, or do
• Daily articles and videos to keep you on top of new openings and trends. Be the first to know
• Search by keyword
• Filter places by rating, cost, cuisine, features, neighborhoods and more
• Reservations through OpenTable
• Google Street View panoramas. See what the neighborhood looks like before you go
Supported locations (subject to change between app updates):
New York City
What's New in Version 2.2.5
I like the interface; easy to use. Always the better and more accurate reviews. No need to read a useless and cringeworthy attempts at "funny" dining stories. The scoring system is good and sticks to the better known and high quality restaurants.
Great to use
Easy mobile interface and simple intuitive graphics make all the difference!
STILL Crashes when opening favorites
Prior editions did not allow for an organization of favorites (e.g. - by location). Yet another “update” that just crashes when favorites are opened. The Handmark edition of the Zagat’s app from several years was significantly better. Google has just absolutely ruined this app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.