The best way to get around is on a bike. Zagster bike share lets you find, rent and ride a bike anytime on demand. Start riding at over 140 locations across the country with convenient locations and affordable passes. Every trip includes a bike, bell, basket and 24/7 support.
Now we're making it even easier to get on a bike.
With the new app, there's no need to type in codes!* Just select the bike you'd like to ride from the available list near you and unlock it, all within the app.
*(available at select locations)
HOW TO RIDE
1. Join - Download and install the Zagster mobile app. Create an account to find your local Zagster bike share and choose a pass.
2. Find - use the Map to find a nearby station with Zagster bikes
3. *NEW* Borrow - Select a bike from the Zagster app to checkout and unlock a bike via bluetooth
4. Ride - Have fun and stay safe! Use the Zagster app to lock up your bike along the way for short stops.
5. Return - When you’re done, return and lock the bike to any Zagster station and end your trip in the Zagster app.
- Join a Zagster bike share
- View pricing and station locations in your bike share
- Borrow and return Zagster bikes on demand
- Get live support from Zagster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zagster is the best way to ride anywhere you need to go with comfortable bikes, convenient locations and live support. Zagster bike shares are available in cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Lakeland, Carmel and Princeton. Bike shares are also available at universities including Purdue, Ohio State, OSU, Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, University of California, Colorado State and Oregon State. For more information about Zagster, visit http://www.zagster.com
Here's an overview of what's new today:
We did a complete redesign of the UI to help you find and get on a bike faster!
Improved overall app stability and performance.
Please email email@example.com with feedback, bug reports, or suggestions. We love hearing from our riders!
Ratings and Reviews
Okay I have a little mixed reviews. I enjoyed the bike ride, the bike was in great condition, tired were completely aired up. I did have a pretty big problem. I was on the phone with support for about 17 minutes trying to get the bike to lock. One bike locked easily (even though one step of locking the bike is missing on the app) but the other would not budge. The guy on the phone was incredibly nice and tried so hard to be helpful. He understood our frustration and apologized even though it wasn't his fault. But we couldn't get the bike locked, the other options didn't work either, so now I'm hoping the bike doesn't get stolen before maintenance gets there so I don't end up getting charged for all of that.
UPDATE: many of the Zagster people reached out to me and were very helpful. I've never had a company reply so fast and offer so much help!
I love Zagster! I have been using it for 3 weeks now during lunch. The office complex I work in must have a partnership with them and they are free to use as long as you lock them back within 20 hours. After that it’s $1 per hour which I never get to because I only use it for lunch. However don’t forget to end your ride because i forgot one day and it charged my bank account $16 but I called them and the have a one time forgetful forgiveness policy. So they sent the money back and won my loyalty. I tend to keep using thanks!
The creators of this app have the money and resources to make these bike available virtually everywhere, but don’t have the resources to have ample technical support and bug fixes. My biggest complaint is that this app won’t let you be a part of 2 bike share locations/cities at the same time. You have to call and wait 2 days for your entire account to be cancelled and then create a new one. This is a hassle when traveling because you have to cancel your account any time you want to use zagster outside if your own city, then cancel it again when you come home. I wouldn’t recommend this app unless you solely want to use it in one small area.
- Zagster, Inc
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Zagster Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.