The best way to get around is on a bike. Zagster bike share lets you find, rent and ride a bike anytime on demand. Start riding at over 140 locations across the country with convenient locations and affordable passes. Every trip includes a bike, bell, basket and 24/7 support.
Now we're making it even easier to get on a bike.
With the new app, there's no need to type in codes!* Just select the bike you'd like to ride from the available list near you and unlock it, all within the app.
*(available at select locations)
HOW TO RIDE
1. Join - Download and install the Zagster mobile app. Create an account to find your local Zagster bike share and choose a pass.
2. Find - use the Map to find a nearby station with Zagster bikes
3. *NEW* Borrow - Select a bike from the Zagster app to checkout and unlock a bike via bluetooth
4. Ride - Have fun and stay safe! Use the Zagster app to lock up your bike along the way for short stops.
5. Return - When you’re done, return and lock the bike to any Zagster station and end your trip in the Zagster app.
- Join a Zagster bike share
- View pricing and station locations in your bike share
- Borrow and return Zagster bikes on demand
- Get live support from Zagster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zagster is the best way to ride anywhere you need to go with comfortable bikes, convenient locations and live support. Zagster bike shares are available in cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Lakeland, Carmel and Princeton. Bike shares are also available at universities including Purdue, Ohio State, OSU, Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, University of California, Colorado State and Oregon State. For more information about Zagster, visit http://www.zagster.com
Here's an overview of what's new today:
We did a complete redesign of the UI to help you find and get on a bike faster!
Improved overall app stability and performance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, bug reports, or suggestions. We love hearing from our riders!
Ratings and Reviews
Cocoa Beach location disabled!!
Plenty of rideable bikes at the Zagster bike share, but when I called after issues with the app I was told this location is disabled.
Don’t waste your time!!!!!
Crashes on iPhone 6
App is broken, can’t even sign in
I’ve tried to use this app twice now, and gotten the same result both times. When trying to create an account, it told me I already had an account under both my phone number and my email. Figuring I had somehow made an account for a service I had never used before, I tried signing in to my apparently existing account by resetting my password. However, once I put in the new password, it told me I needed to select a new membership plan, but did not bring me to a menu to do so. Instead, the app crashed and continued to crash upon closing and reopening it until I redownloaded the app. This process duplicated once I redownloded it. Would heavily not recommend, as I’ve used other bike sharing services that had functional apps and were better prices.
- Zagster, Inc
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Zagster Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.