Explore, Battle & Upgrade!
You're here! Zak Storm needs your help to reclaim the Seven Seas from Skullivar - the Pirate King.
• Blast into adventure, battle super villains, and reclaim the seas!
• Watch Zak Storm TV show and sync with app to unlock mini-games or rewards!
• Play with Zak Storm toys! Scan treasure coins in app for awesome in-game loot!
• Level-up by exploring, battling and collecting treasure to reveal new worlds and so much more.
Between battling Skullivar's armies and earning new chests and powers, you'll never be short on adventure in your quest to reclaim the Seven Seas while becoming the ultimate Super Pirate. Are you ready to set sail?
Zak Storm Super Pirate is a free to play game. You have the option to unlock content faster with in-App purchases, which cost real money and will be charged to your account. You can disable in-App purchases in your device settings.
- Added Skullivar reclaiming Islands in Blazz
- Removed TV Sync Feature
- Removed Gem purchase options from store
- Various bug and performance fixes
- Localization updates
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game but one problem
Zak Storm Super Pirate app is amazingly amazing. It's just like the show which is also awesome. It's so fun to drive Chaos and most of the time shoot cannons at Skullivar's minions. The battles that you have with the enemies are great but I think you should change it up were when you land on an island you can move around and fight the enemies instead of just tapping that would make the game better and if you can explore the Marituga that would also be wonderful. I hope you can take these ideas into consideration bye. ⚔️💣
Been playing for a few weeks now... first thing I’ll say is the map is really really big! I thought Id breeze through it, but I keep discovering new islands. The battles were tough at first, but after a while you get the hang of it. Especially once you can start leveling up your powers... haven’t checked out the tv sync, but sounds cool
Just like the TV show!
This game offers endless fun and adventures for kids and families as you sail and explore the seven seas in the Chaos.
The battles are really fun, the toys unlock really cool new features and I really like the mini-games you play when the App syncs with the episodes on TV.
- Bandai America Inc.
- 509.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 BANDAI AMERICA INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Crystals $0.99
- Sack of Crystals $4.99
- Crate of Crystals $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.