Zap empowers you to keep up with all of your clients, gather valuable insight into their needs, and run your business more effectively–anywhere and everywhere.
Task and lead management
◦ Locate your incoming requests and tasks for the day, all in one place.
◦ Update your requests as you fulfill them throughout the day.
Communication on the go
◦ Schedule appointments, send home and search recommendations, and stay in touch with all your contacts.
Comprehensive contact profile
◦ Remember your conversations. Take a note or check your contact’s history.
◦ Get an insider look on your contact’s search activity. Know what homes and search areas they’re interested in.
◦ Share key details about properties you’ve seen or give local tips on the neighborhoods you know and love.
NOTE: To use Zap on mobile, you will need a Zap account in good standing with a brokerage affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, or ERA.
We've made some great improvements and fixed a few bugs.
• You can now sort your Contacts by Last Login date.
• You may now share your listings in new ways, including by web URL.
• The My Team website link has been fixed.
• Property Insights now properly save more than three tags.
Ratings and Reviews
I miss zap 2
This app provides less functionality than its predecessor. I can’t send hand picked listings or any listings to a customer from the app and many email scripts didn’t migrate nicely. I went from being able to run my business mostly through the app to only sending a welcome email and a link to mobile searching while everything else has to wait until I am sitting at a computer- and even then I can’t send hand picked listings... I actually miss Zap2.
So I’ve been using this app as an integral part of my business. And I have come to a very startling conclusion that the zap app has been deleting multiple reminders when I only mark one as complete. I have no idea how long this has been happening, but now I cannot trust this CRM to do anything but store information. I recommend using a third party reminder site and NOT zap itself to set up your reminders. It will delete others as a result of completing one task.
Love the app
The newest update doesn’t allow me to send reminder texts or emails. I’m not sure what changed it won’t let me click it like in the past. I deleted and downloaded again no change. Using iPad Pro and iPhone 6s both on current software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.