Zap Zap Kindergarten Math
By Visual Math Interactive Sdn. Bhd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zap! Get your kindergarteners on the way to math excellence with Zap Zap Kindergarten Math, an educational adventure game that makes learning math fun and engaging!
Perfect for children aged 3-6, Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is a fast-paced math game that introduces them to the essential foundations of mathematics, namely addition and subtraction, place value, measurement and data, and so much more!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math makes math for kids an exciting event to look forward to, with a variety of gamified challenges across different settings. Choose between starting as a male or female character, and then level up by answering math questions to improve your total score. Our adaptive learning feature also ensures that every player will be playing at just the right level of difficulty, so he or she will always be suitably challenged!
Playing Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is a great way to develop and reinforce your kids’ math skills while also leading them to acquire critical thinking skills.
• Aligned with international math curriculum, including the Common Core State Standards (US). Perfect for elementary school kids or homeschool kids!
• Fast-paced and motivating math practice program
• Adaptive function adjusts the difficulty level of each game to suit the player.
• Earn jigsaw puzzle pieces as a reward for every achievement. Assemble all the pieces to complete a phase!
• Gameplay narration: math problems are read aloud to players for better understanding
• 100% Ad-free, NO interruption of your kid’s playtime and learning.
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is developed by a team of experienced developers and educators to bring you the best in gameplay and math content. We have been piloted in 130 schools and counting!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math includes a comprehensive suite of learning games that cover the most important principles of early math education:
Players learn to:
• Develop number sense
• Count to 100 by ones and tens
• Count forward and backward from a given number
• Compare 2 numbers as greater than, less than, or equal
• Understand mathematical equality
• Solve simple addition and subtraction equations up to 20
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Differentiate two objects in terms of physical attributes; i.e. size, height, etc.
• Identify shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional
• Compose larger shapes out of smaller shapes
Our challenges are divided into the following:
• Number Sense & Recognition — Know the number names and the counting sequence. Count and identify the number of objects
• Plus & Minus — Understand addition as a concept of putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
• Shapes & Measurement — Identify and describe shapes and measurement of physical attributes. Analyse, compare, create, and compose shapes.
With Zap Zap Kindergarten Math, math meets fun on your device! Learn as you play, anytime, anywhere! Away from wi-fi? No worries! Zap Zap Kindergarten Math runs offline! Download it today!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Thanks for having us! How did your Zap Zap Kindergarten Math adventure go? Tell your friends (and us)!
Look us up here!
We’re on the World Wide Web! zapzapmath.com/zap-zap-kindergarten-math
Do you LIKE us? facebook.com/ZapZapMathApp
Follow our trail of math adventure! twitter.com/ZapZapMathApp
Ever wanted to read about math from an acute angle? Blog.zapzapmath.com
Great For Preparing Little Minds
We got this game for my preschooler to play as he readies himself for Kindergarten. I was very pleased with the ease of downloading and setting up his account. Once it was set up, he was excited to start playing and watch as his rocket ship took off to take him on a fun learning adventure! I like that it starts out with counting, then gradually goes up to the simple addition and subtraction that he is able to follow along with. I also like that as he completes levels, he feels accomplished as he earns stars along the way which then allow him to open new levels to complete. We found this app to be perfect for not only helping combat summer brain drain, but also a great tool to have as my preschooler prepares for Kindergarten! We would definitely recommend this app to anyone with kids who are in preschool and who are ready to begin preparing for Kindergarten!
Fantastic Resource to Prepare Your Kindergartner!
As a math teacher and a mom of 4 kids in grades Prek-3, I found this to be a wonderful, engaging resource. All of the Kindergarten math standards are covered, so it's a great way to review and practice, especially over the Summer. My daughter who just finished Kindergarten needed some additional practice to ensure she didn't forget everything she learned over the Summer, and this has been a simple, but fun way to do just that.
Even my older kids find it to be a fun game, and there have been times I've had to take the device away to send them outside to play. So I love that they can have fun and have some ipad time, while working on and practicing important math skills.
first grader teacher loves this app!
So what do I like about this game? I like that it builds on each of the areas. You have to pass each one to get to go to the next harder step. For instance you start off counting. Then you work your way to adding. Then subtracting. Then adding or subtracting three digits. You have to pass each level to move to the next one. So if you don’t understand it you should ask for help so that you can understand it and move on to the next area. Just like in a classroom they want you to excel at it before you move on to the next harder skill. As a former first grade teacher this makes me happy.
- Category: Education
- Released: Jul 01, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 216 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visual Math Interactive Sdn Bhd
- © Visual Math Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).