► Selected by Educational App Store – UK's Home of Educational Apps
► Certified by Teachers With Apps
*Here's what experts say*
"This is a fun practice tool for kids who have already learned the relevant skills through their school work."
► Common Sense Media
"Integrates learning math with mini-games to keep things light-hearted and fun while still encouraging learning."
Zap! Get your kindergarteners on the way to math excellence with Zap Zap Kindergarten Math, an educational adventure game that makes learning math fun and engaging!
Perfect for children aged 3-6, Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is a fast-paced math game that introduces them to the essential foundations of mathematics, namely addition and subtraction, place value, measurement and data, and so much more!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math makes math for kids an exciting event to look forward to, with a variety of gamified challenges across different settings. Choose between starting as a male or female character, and then level up by answering math questions to improve your total score. Our adaptive learning feature also ensures that every player will be playing at just the right level of difficulty, so he or she will always be suitably challenged!
Playing Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is a great way to develop and reinforce your kids’ math skills while also leading them to acquire critical thinking skills.
• Aligned with international math curriculum, including the Common Core State Standards (US). Perfect for elementary school kids or homeschool kids!
• Fast-paced and motivating math practice program
• Adaptive function adjusts the difficulty level of each game to suit the player.
• Earn jigsaw puzzle pieces as a reward for every achievement. Assemble all the pieces to complete a phase!
• Gameplay narration: math problems are read aloud to players for better understanding
• 100% Ad-free, NO interruption of your kid’s playtime and learning.
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is developed by a team of experienced developers and educators to bring you the best in gameplay and math content. We have been piloted in 130 schools and counting!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math includes a comprehensive suite of learning games that cover the most important principles of early math education:
Players learn to:
• Develop number sense
• Count to 100 by ones and tens
• Count forward and backward from a given number
• Compare 2 numbers as greater than, less than, or equal
• Understand mathematical equality
• Solve simple addition and subtraction equations up to 20
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Differentiate two objects in terms of physical attributes; i.e. size, height, etc.
• Identify shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional
• Compose larger shapes out of smaller shapes
Our challenges are divided into the following:
• Number Sense & Recognition — Know the number names and the counting sequence. Count and identify the number of objects
• Plus & Minus — Understand addition as a concept of putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
• Shapes & Measurement — Identify and describe shapes and measurement of physical attributes. Analyse, compare, create, and compose shapes.
With Zap Zap Kindergarten Math, math meets fun on your device! Learn as you play, anytime, anywhere! Away from wi-fi? No worries! Zap Zap Kindergarten Math runs offline! Download it today!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Thanks for having us! How did your Zap Zap Kindergarten Math adventure go? Tell your friends (and us)!
LOOK US UP HERE!
We’re on the World Wide Web! zapzapmath.com/zap-zap-kindergarten-math
Do you LIKE us? facebook.com/ZapZapMathApp
Follow our trail of math adventure! twitter.com/ZapZapMathApp
Ever wanted to read about math from an acute angle? Blog.zapzapmath.com
We squashed a little bug. Continue to enjoy Zapzap Kindergarten Math and leave us a rating and review to let us know what you think of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
A neat game for my kids to practice his math skills with!
The devs are pretty responsive. I will also try their fremoum app also, if this kndergarten version does the job with my 6 yr old son. Kudos to the devs!
Can’t reset game
My children would love to start this game from the beginning. I scoured the website for information about resetting the game, and the website gave limited and incorrect information. Please fix.
Developer Response ,
Oh no, sorry to hear about that! We'd like to help you play, so could you send us some screenshots of what you're experiencing to email@example.com? Our customer service reps will get in touch with you there.
Can't get past email opening screen
Please fix or refund me!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about that! Can you send us some screenshots of what you're experiencing to firstname.lastname@example.org? Our customer service reps will get in touch with you there.
- Visual Math Interactive Sdn Bhd
- 219.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visual Math Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.