By Zappos IP, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our shopping app does its darndest to deliver that WOW service our customers have come to know and love, like free shipping and returns with no purchase minimum, a 365 day return policy and 24/7 customer support. You’ll find the number, live chat, and our support email inside.
Also, just because we love you for trying out our mobile app, all your orders that are placed through the app will be eligible for FREE Next Business Day shipping! WOW! Yep. That's how we do it here at Zappos.
Make sure to check out our complete Shipping Policy and Terms & Conditions for all the deets and special exceptions ... like you live in Zimbabwe. We know. We are sorry that we don't ship there too!
We’ve matured a lot in the time our app has been out and are dedicated to putting our Zappos WOW service into a mobile shopping app. Beyond just making the best shopping experience we can think of in an app, we LISTEN to our customers! We love our customers so much that we add the features they want! Here are just a few of the features we’ve added that came from our customers:
* Manager your account info
* Track your order on a map
* Make returns from inside the app
* Retina support
* Save your searches
* "Keep Me Logged In" so you can shop faster
* Zoomable High-Def product images
* Notifications for when desired products come back in stock
* Share products with friends over Facebook, Twitter, E-mail and Text Message
* 360 degree view of select products
* Product videos
* Exclude search filtering
Do you have an idea that would make everyone’s shopping experience better? Tell us, we listen!
Dig in. Leave feedback. And ratings!
We love you.
The Zappos.com iPad and iPhone app has products available in the following categories:
Bags & Handbags
What's New in Version 3.7.7
• Treat. Yo. Self. Join Zappos Rewards, a brand new program that recognizes YOU for your loyalty! As a member, you’ll get FREE Expedited Shipping, and earn points you can redeem for Rewards Codes. To earn points, make a purchase (10 points per $1 spent), log in to your Zappos account (50 points per day), or write a product review (100 points per eligible review*). Redeem points for Rewards Codes, which can be applied toward future Zappos purchases (1,000 points earns you $1 in Rewards Codes).
• Shop with your friends with our iMessage app! Turn it on through the iMessage App Store in the Manage tab.
Excellent App and Service!
I've been using Zappos for quite some time now. The app is very user friendly and very well designed. From the moment you open the app you notice how user friendly the interface is. Everything is categorized appropriately and it is very easy to navigate. The ability to use Apple Pay makes it very easy to checkout. No more searching for the right card, having to enter the card info, and shipping and billing info.
Zappos customer service is probably the best I've ever dealt with. They make returns extremely easy and help walk you through the return process. They are very helpful if you have any questions as well. Overall this is a great app that has a great customer service team behind it.
Love this App!
I am a huge fan of the Zappos app. Not only is the app easy to use, it also provides fantastic filtering options when you are searching for shoes and a way to save your favorites. The only reason I am not giving this app five stars is because of the following: First, for some reason the app keeps asking me for my payment information when I place an order, even though my card information is already saved in my account. Second, although I really like the concept of the "I don't want" and "I want" filters, I experienced a little trouble using them. Namely, filters that I wanted somehow got pushed into the "don't want" category. Not a big deal, but something worth looking into. All in all, I highly recommend downloading this app.
Great with one exception...
Let me start by saying I spend entirely too much money on Zappos, the service and selection are great. The app would be near perfect as well except for one issue I consistently have. When browsing for something you frequently have a very long list of items, 100's if not 1000's, and it's way too easy hit the back button accidentally one too many times and be forced to start your search over from the beginning. Not a big deal if you have 40 or 60 selections you've worked through but when it's considerably bigger and you lose your place it's extremely frustrating and causes me to quit looking pretty frequently. Again though, great service and great app, just one fairly minor complaint.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 3.7.7
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zappos IP, Inc.
- © 2009-2016, Zappos.com, Inc. or its affiliates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.