Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet ZappoTV, your Mobile Media Center for TV.
Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an internet connected TV or mobile device.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs and share with friends.
With this powerful ZappoTV app you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• CREATE SLIDE SHOWS - Create cool slide shows from photos on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and add music to share with your friends and family. ZappoTV prepares the slideshow and makes it ready for playout on TV or Mobile.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music, videos, or photos and save them to enjoy on your mobile or TV.
• Slideshows with music
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Airplay Compatible
You will find the following sections in this app:
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos in the cloud or home network
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Picasa Web Album photos
• Flickr photos
• SHOUTcast radio stations
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your iPad
• Viewing progress and information about the content you are watching.
• Browse related videos using a carousel without interrupting the viewing experience on your TV. "Zapp" other videos or photos directly to TV or another connected device in your home.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume), depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Change your personalized settings.
• Manage your favorites.
• Access your viewing history.
• Create slideshows to watch on your mobile or TV.
• Manage playlists containing photos, videos, or music to watch later.
• Devices - Select the connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
• MyZappoTV > Slideshows lets you create cool slideshows from your photos and music.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, or iPod touch (4th generation) with iOS4 or later.
• ZappoTV is available in many countries. The selection of media content may vary by country.
• ZappoTV account is required.
• Streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when you don't have a cellular data connection.
• To watch ZappoTV on TV, you will need one of the ZappoTV compatible connected devices (see link below).
• Some content may not be compatible with ZappoTV or your TV.
This version of the ZappoTV application suppports the following connected devices:
• Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
• Samsung SmartTVs
• Sony Bravia SmartTVs
• Panasonic Viera TVs
• Philips SmartTVs
• Toshiba SmartTVs
• LG Connected TVs
• Microsoft Xbox 360 (using Media Center Extender)
• Popcorn Hour and Popbox
Have a look at http://www.zappo.tv/devices.html for specific details on supported firmware and models.
What's New in Version 2.3.6
- Added support for blu ray players
- Added support for Sony Bravia W series
Doesn't play videos from your iPad
It has an option( which I had to search for) to stream videos from your iPad to your tv but when I select the folder it shows up empty. I can't find any way to get it to work.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 21, 2014
- Version: 2.3.6
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ZappoTV, Inc.
- © ZappoTV, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.