ZCast - Podcast From Your Phone! Record and Share!
By Zula, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ZCast is a new way to host a Podcast.
Live broadcast to the world with just a tap! No need for designated rooms or fancy equipment. Simply choose a topic and invite friends to record your podcast live. Share to your Facebook, Twitter, or post the link on LinkedIn to get the word out.
Don’t feel like streaming now? Schedule your podcast for a later date, to give your fans a heads-up. Once the cast is done, you can edit it, add meta-data, then decide when you would like your cast to be published on your own personal landing page.
Want to listen-in on casts? Tune in to live podcasts from other users, and use the live chat feature to join the conversation with the hosts. You can also go through the landing pages of your favorite casters to catch up on their previous content. With ZCast, it’s easy to access live, recorded and upcoming casts. Like and share your favorites to provide support for your favorite podcasting personalities.
Bring ‘Live’ to life with ZCast!
- Record a podcast with your co-hosts straight from your phones or computers
- Broadcast (solo or in groups) live to fans or publish the recorded version
- Invite your Twitter friends as guest speakers on your podcast
- Tune in to live casts by others, or listen to recorded casts
- Live chat with the podcast host, guests, and other listeners, straight from the app
- View, schedule, share and listen to upcoming and recorded podcasts
- Share your favorite podcasts with friends via social media, messaging and more with direct links
- All of your content is automatically stored on our cloud platform, so you don't need to worry about losing your recording, even if your phone died in the middle of your recording...
With ZCast, you’re one click away from live-radio broadcasting. Discover new interactive podcasts, plus record and share your own, all from one app!
Download ZCast and start podcasting today!
What's New in Version 3.1.0
What's new in ZCast 3.1.0?
Here are the highlights of this version:
- New: Each recording can now have a specific episode and season number, as well as type (Full, Trailer or Bonus episode)
- New: RSS feed can be set as Episodic or Serial
- New: "Show ZCasts" button added to the "User info" popup, so you can quickly navigate to a ZCaster's Channel page
- Improved: Share Button now offer more options such as 'Embed HTML' for recorded shows
- Improved: per popular demand, the "End Cast" button is now in the middle of the screen to make it easier to find.
Btw, if you have not enabled the RSS feed integration for your ZCast show yet, here is a quick How-To guide we prepared to walk you through the easy steps to do so: http://bit.ly/zcastrss