ZCast is a new way to host, record and distribute a Podcast for your business or for your personal brand.
Live broadcast to the world with just a tap! No need for designated rooms or fancy equipment. Simply choose a topic and invite friends to record your podcast live. Easily share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other place you want to get the word out.
Don’t feel like streaming now? Schedule your podcast for a later date, to give your fans a heads-up. Once the cast is done, you can edit it, add meta-data, then decide when you would like your cast to be published on your own personal landing page.
Want to take it to the next level and have your podcast listed on podcasts directories such as Apple Podcast, Google Play or Stitcher? Simply edit your podcast show information, and share your generated RSS feed with any of the existing podcast indexes to have your show be available on any podcast player out there.
Want to listen-in on casts? Tune in to live podcasts from other users, and use the live chat feature to join the conversation with the hosts. You can also go through the landing pages of your favorite casters to catch up on their previous content. With ZCast, it’s easy to access live, recorded and upcoming casts. Like and share your favorites to provide support for your favorite podcasting personalities.
Bring ‘Live’ to life with ZCast!
- Record a podcast with your co-hosts straight from your phones or computers
- Broadcast (solo or in groups) live to fans or publish the recorded version
- Invite your friends as guest speakers on your podcast
- Publish your podcast on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher or any other directory using our Podcast RSS feed editor
- Tune in to live casts by others, or listen to recorded casts
- Live chat with the podcast host, guests, and other listeners, straight from the app
- View, schedule, share and listen to upcoming and recorded podcasts
- Share your favorite podcasts with friends via social media, messaging and more with direct links
- All of your content is automatically stored on our cloud platform, so you don't need to worry about losing your recording, even if your phone died in the middle of your recording...
With ZCast, you’re one click away from live-radio broadcasting of your own personal Podcast show. Discover new interactive podcasts, plus record and share your own, all from one app!
Download ZCast and start podcasting today!
Just cleaning some bugs... nothing special...
- Fix a bug with Twitter users who renamed their Twitter handle: now you can view your recorded casts
- Fixed some issues related to the login flow that impacted some of our users coming from an iOS device
Ratings and Reviews
Love this podcast app makes it easy and fun to reach your listeners in a creative respectful place !
Find me on ZCast look up TabooConvo
And subscribe for more fun conversations
Up until this last update the app worked fine. Now it chooses when it lets me go live or not. Most of the time not! It also refuses to let me join in on other podcasts that I’m a guest speaker on. What the hell is going on?!?!? Fix soon or it’s back to Spreaker or Anchor for me!
We are sorry you are facing these issues. If you have not done so already, please contact our support (directly from the ZCast app or via firstname.lastname@example.org) to report the exact issue you are facing. We promise to take care of your issue.
Waste of time
Spent 45 minutes on a podcast for a school project, I wanted to add a picture so I had to leave the app to enable the pictures and when I came back the whole thing was gone! A waste of time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.