Railway Tickets is the first app designed for railway ticket sales.
Our app comes with the following features:
• Mobility. You can buy tickets for any train in Russia, the Baltic States and some other European countries using your iPhone or iPad.
• Simple payment options. Pay using a credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal.
• Time-saving. Complete electronic registration in the app itself. All you then have to do is present your passport and boarding coupon printout to the train attendant.
• Convenience. All your tickets can be saved in the built-in iOS Wallet.
Train timetables. Just open the newly created Timetable tab and you will see all the trains for the selected date and route displayed.
• Discounts. Students and pensioners can buy discounted train tickets! Now you can choose "Junior," "60+," or "School" rates for all trains where special Russian Railways rates apply. Available rates can be selected when entering your passport data.
• VIP. If you prefer to travel in a first-class or individual sleeping compartment car, discounts are now available for single-passenger compartments. These cars are marked with a VIP icon.
• Conference room (compartment) in Sapsan trains. You can now purchase an entire conference compartment in a Sapsan train, which is less expensive than buying individual first class seats.
Return tickets. Return tickets can now be purchased as a single order. It has never been easier or faster to buy a ticket. Select the "Departure" and "Arrival" dates on the search page, review the suitable options and purchase two tickets at the same time.
Routes with transfers. You can now choose the best station to change at when selecting your preferred train route and obtain a transfer time estimate to help plan your trip.
• Geolocation. Your nearest railway station will appear automatically.
• Passenger Directory. We have made it easier for you to store and access your passenger data. Now, you only need to save all the information needed to make purchases once, and you can then use the Passenger Directory when buying a ticket. Just select the required passenger and all the necessary fields will be filled automatically.
• Promo codes. We email our regular customers with promotional codes. Enter the promotional code when you purchase a ticket in the app and you'll receive a discount.
• I feel lucky. Are the tickets you need sold out or not yet on sale? Set up push notifications to let you know if they become available.
• Reliability. Our app has been tested and approved by the Railway Research Institute (VNIIZhT).
We cannot respond to comments in the AppStore, so please send your suggestions and comments to email@example.com. We always reply to emails!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Can I reserve a ticket?
Answer: Tickets are purchased using real-time payment. Reservations cannot be made.
Question: Do I have to create an account on your website to buy tickets through the mobile app?
No, you don't have to register to buy tickets.
Question: May I change the date, seat or time specified on my ticket?
Answer: You may obtain a refund for your ticket and buy a new one using the correct information. We don't reissue or change the details of confirmed tickets.
Question: How can I return a ticket using your mobile app?
Answer: To obtain a refund for your ticket, go to the My Tickets page. Select the ticket and click the "Refunds and Documents" link at the bottom of the screen. Enter your full name and the number of the identity document used when purchasing the ticket.
Question: I've returned my ticket through the app. When will I receive the refund in my bank account?
Answer: The refund will be transferred to the account used to pay for the ticket within the period stated in the payment system guidelines (between 3 and 30 calendar days after the refund request is made).
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
- minor bugs were fixed
- the application is now more stable
Thank you for using our app.
Enjoy your journey!
Ratings and Reviews
Be aware that train fares are at least 10% higher when using this app. I would be totally fine with that, if I knew that. They never disclaim that and use RZD logo to confuse you. It's just one of numerous travel agencies trying to make their money.
Закос по стиль РЖД
Комиссия за билеты
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.