Zebra Hooves OSCE revision will help you to learn OSCE skills, revise your OSCE knowledge and test your friends. Written by junior doctors and medical students who have recently taken exams featuring each station, the tutorials are clearly written, with comprehensive information and explanations of difficult topics.
1) LEARN: Walks you through how to perform each station, from how to position the patient to how to finish the examination. Difficult topics can be expanded, with links to the relevant Wikipedia page. Some examinations also feature detailed information on presentations that commonly feature in examinations
2) REVISE: Flashcard style revision aids to help you lock in the knowledge you already have
3) TEST: Test yourself or your friends on each station and get marked on your performance.
Thank you for continuing to support this app!
This update brings four new OSCE stations, kindly written by Sarah Hickman. The new stations are: breast examination, diabetic foot examination, thyroid examination and blood pressure measurement.
We continue to look for medical students or junior doctors to contribute towards writing new content for ‘OSCE Revision for Medical Students’. If you are interested please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘OSCE Revision for Medical Students’ is run as a not for profit project. We are grateful to the MDU for their continued support.
- Matthew Roche
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Matthew Roche
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.