By Hosted Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journey through Space and uncover the secrets of the asteroid Zebulon! Pilot a spacecraft with two loyal sidekicks and your pet goldfish Henry. Travel to the Moon, meet some interesting characters, and then blast off to the Asteroid Belt.
Along the way make the right choices to discover the secrets of Zebulon and your own past.
If Douglas Adams had written a multiple-choice gamebook, it might not be entirely unlike this!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This "Choose Your Own Adventure" style story starts out with some promising Douglas Adams type humor, but quickly devolves into an uninteresting writing style that I found myself skipping through. The primary problems are:
1. There isn't very much tension in the story.
2. Aside from different names, there is no real variation between the characters; they all sound the same.
3. There are too many paragraphs without choices, and when the choices do come up...
4. ...there are not enough of them (you often only get two, and it seemed like a coin toss for me which to choose, which brings up my final point:
5. There is no joy in roll playing my character. Part of the fun of roll playing is to become someone else, but the character in this tale is a decidedly average Joe that's given decidedly pedestrian choices).
For spending a buck, I didn't feel robbed, but I didn't have much fun either. Try out some of the other 'Choice Of' games first, especially Choice of the Dragon and Mobile Armored Marine.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 15, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hosted Games LLC
- © 2010 Matt Slaybaugh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising$0.99