Zeeon is a virtual analog synthesizer, powered by an advanced analog circuit modelling engine. We spent a lot of time analysing iconic analog synths, both vintage and modern, to find out which parts of the circuit contribute most to their specific character. We used this knowledge to create a unique synth, with focus on what’s most important - the pure, organic and detailed sound. Many analog synth emulations sound dull. Not Zeeon. We take care of the entire spectrum range from deep lows to sweet highs. All audio and modulation signals are processed at 176 KHz (4x oversampling).
Full manual and audio demos available at the BeepStreet website.
• Audio Unit v3 and standalone application with a simple polyphonic step sequencer
• 2 oscillators with continuously variable waveforms, hard-sync and sub-oscillator. Carefully simulated analog drift and PSU influence.
• Filter: 3 models available: Transistor ladder low pass, OTA cascade low pass and State Variable Filter with continuously variable LP-HP + BP mode.
• 2 low frequency oscillators and envelope generators per voice.
• Overdrive: diode clipper, transistor saturation, wave folder, pre and post filter.
• Up to 2 layers per voice. Layers can modulate each other.
• Powerful modulation matrix offering self-modulation and cross-layer modulation, 8 modulation slots, 17 signal sources and 41 targets available, both from modulation modules and audio signal path. This takes Zeeon into semi-modular territory. Imagine oscillator waveform, panning, filter cutoff, resonance or LP-HP mode modulated by oscillators or another layer!
• Effects unit: Circuit modelled BBD chorus, bass booster, zero-delay Phaser, Stereo delay and Reverb.
• 144 presets and Tutorials bank.
More presets and exciting features in upcoming updates.
Fixed: synth interface not showing in stand-alone mode
Ratings and Reviews
This is my first iOS synth and I love it! Designing sounds on it and playing them is so much fun and easy. It’s can be deep but it’s not mind boggling, I know basic synth parameters but I’m not great and thus was easy to pick up and it’s really teaching me a lot and most importantly it sounds fantastic.
After having used it for a little while now I find that I really like just sitting down for 5-10 minutes and programming a patch that I like which often leads me to find a chordal or melodic idea I really like. I could open up GarageBand and start a new project but that sort of kills the fun and spontaneity of quickly making a patch and finding something cool, recording it and getting back to work or whatever I was doing. I think that’s part of what the iPad was made for. I’m trying to find a way to do that, the easiest way I can see is through IAA and something like Audioshare but this synth doesn’t support that. I was hoping that would be possible or if anyone has any suggestion, I could be totally wrong, I’m very new to the iOS music world.
Sorry for the long review, writing this hear because the developer seems like he’s great at responding here. And thank you for such an awesome synth!
Another synth that has an easy to use layout with countless opportunities to compose new sounds. I like the "Level" and the Effects Pages that I feel is uniquely subtle in its own. Again I judge Synths first by the quality of the sounds, secondly by easy access to write new presets and have your own Banks! The third criteria is really something that should be on every iOS Synth or other Musical Instrument, which is Bluetooth audio. This one, just put on your Bluetooth headphones and you're ready to go. Nice to not even think about it" Bluetooth audio that most of the best developers offer, but some I have been surprised by not having. Easy five stars, again, played 4 or 5 of the Factory presets before writing my own. At less than ten dollars, it us an insane bargain. Wait till this gets around, I wouldn't be surprised if the price doubles. Thank's for a great effort!!
I have to be missing something!?
(Using iPad Pro 2) I wanted to love this synth so badly... Sunrizer is on the first synth page on my iPad (in which I have 7 full pages of only ISO synths) so it’s my go to, along with the Moog model 15, Nave, iSEM ect...I waited around for a while before buying it, because I wanted to see some of the reviews...
All the reviews looked like what I was expecting from BeepStreet. The amount of Presets the Sunrizer comes with, and IT’S ability to tweak sounds on a clean, clutter-free user interface made me a BeepStreet fan!
I bought the app... I found that it has a little over 120 Presets on one bank, and another bank of (30?) that gives you a jumping off point.
The sounds are okay, but I don’t understand the selling point of starting fresh from the ground up to build an algorithm that models the best of all the synths, when Sunrizer just NAILED it.
The user interface seems unpolished and really don’t have the look of the descriptions pictures.
Maybe I’m missing something, if I am and there are options that I’m not seeing, then I will happily change this “Heart Broken Review”
Did I just expect too much after Sunrizer?
- Jaroslaw Jacek
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 BeepStreet
- In-App Purchases
- BB Z-Space $2.99
- BB Synthwave $2.99
- OI - Exploration Vol. 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.