“You can’t control the world. You can only control your reaction to the world."
Have you ever wanted to listen to Alan Watts but I have to go through different audio or video sources to find that right one? Me too.
You will find all high quality sources for Alan Watts lectures within the application. New lectures are getting added daily by help from the users and the community.
• Background Audio.
• PiP for iPad Pro.
• Lectures getting added every day by a curator as well as up to the minute updating from around the web.
• Clean design.
• Light mode and pure dark mode.
• Download content to save your data or if you want to listen to audio while falling asleep.
• Fixed an issue where, in dark mode, when selecting a YouTube video, in the 'All Content' section of the app, it would cause the app to crash.
• In an update within the next month, I will include all the features, recommendations, and fixes to the buys, that every one is submitting. I appreciate you submitting that feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Peace be with you, God
Thank you, for creating and sharing this app.
It’s is very much appreciated.
It's L I T fam💦😩😩❤️💦😩❤️❤️😩😩💦💦
This ni🅱🅱a taught me how to da🅱 on my h8ers like no other. - JFK 1769
Inconsistent quality: it's just a YouTube playlist
This review has absolutely nothing to do with Alan Watts or his lectures. The man was a wonderful lecturer and teacher and everyone could benefit from listening to his teachings.
This app is not a good way to access Mr. Watts' lectures. It's just a nice looking app interface for a bunch of YouTube videos from various sources of varying quality. It doesn't really add anything that you can't easily access on YouTube, without the benefit of YouTube's sorting algorithm to separate the good videos from the bad.
Developer Response ,
I agree that Alan Watts was an incredible lecturer and teacher.
I disagree that the app isn't a good way to access his lectures. This isn't a playlist. Each video is hand picked for the best quality ones. If you don't like the selection within the application, I am sorry about that, but feel free to browse another application instead of using this one.
I appreciate the feedback and in an upcoming update, I will be implementing a way for users to report if a video is not up to quality or broken.
- Michael Harrigan
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Michael Harrigan 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Removal. $0.99
- Unlock Extra Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.