Easy rule but fun & relax!
ZEN Block™ is a block puzzle game.
Game rule is very simple for all ages.
You'll feel mind-fullness like japanese "ZEN".
■ HOW TO PLAY
• Drag the blocks
• Fit the blocks in the frame
• Blocks can't be rotated.
• No time limits!
• Clasic Block puzzle game like tangram
• Everybody can play this games, irrespective of age or sex.
• Over 200+ puzzle stages
• Minimal graphics and sound
• You can play offline in anytime.
• You'll feel mind-fullness with this puzzle.
• ZEN Block contains the ads like banner, interstitial, video ads.
• ZEN Block is free to play, but if you want, you can purchase In-app items like AD FREE and Hints.
Ratings and Reviews
Why are the so many f’ing ads
So I downloaded this app and now I’m on level 376 and this game doesn’t have problems of rinse, cycle, and repeat like any other game in this genre, so there’s where the three stars cane from and if it wasn’t like that it would’ve gotten a flat out “zero stars” now I downloaded this game originally because it was titled “the most relaxing game” but putting ads every two to three levels is just plain annoying and it’s not even relaxing, I find my self getting more angry at the game than I started off the day/ending the day, so you need to give people the OPTION to turn off ads for less than $3 because not a lot of people are going to pay $3 out of nowhere to get no ads but I mean I see why they do it though and if u just put less ads , say every 8-10 levels that would be so much better than every 2-3 puzzles
Sincerely, a very agitated 14 year old - have a great day and take this to heart
Good Game! But I want A Refund!
I download this game ok... I start it up thinking oh ok this is kind of fun. Starts off really easy, and I’m not sure If I’m some puzzle piece god or something but it never got hard! I made it to level 301 in 1 hour and a half! I want a refund on my life spent playing this game for that hour and a half! I was flying through the puzzles, and I’m at like level 180, so I decide hmm I wonder how many levels their are I’d like to complete the game so I can write a good review! I come back to this to see that they stated “200+ Levels”! I go back to the game expecting maybe 250 levels... NOPE! Hit 301, and immediately deleted. Could not handle it anymore, puzzles were still extremely easy and I no longer was in the mood to write an honest review so here I am... wishing I had a life... and some friends...
1. There are way to many ads. I get that you are trying to entice us into buying the two dollar no ads one up thing, but some of us are children with parents who won’t let us buy anything in games. Also, it is hardly fair that the people who can’t buy the no ads have to watch about 200 ads before we can beat the game. Seriously guys.
2. There is no way to switch levels. My friends want to play this game. Level 453 is to high for them. Also I like to keep my own progress instead of other people doing it for me. I also have 6 and 7 year old cousins, and level 453 is to complex for them. Please fix that.
3. I went to my home screen and played on another game for a while. I closed all my apps, entered Zen, and then I went from level 365 to level one! From what I saw of the other reviews, that has happened before. I was on level 365, and it has taken me three months to get up to level 453 again. Please fix this. Thank you.
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MagicAnt,Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 600 coins $0.99
- 1320 coins $1.99
- 2640 coins $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.