Zen Brush 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Added support for new iOS 10 feature iMessage Apps!
Zen Brush 2 is a drawing app focused on the strong yet beautiful feel of the East Asian ink brush.
With a new drawing engine that brings to life a feeling of silky fluent painting and the delicacy of an ink brush, providing a simple and intuitive user interface imbued with the Zen spirit, this app is designed to be optimal for performing Zen art.
Simply start the app and you are immediately ready to draw. Anyone can create superb Zen art anywhere and at any time with this app’s uniquely rich expressiveness. You can easily post your calligraphy and illustrations to social networks. Enhance your work’s expressiveness by choosing from amongst the vast collection of background templates and share the result on Facebook or Twitter.
- The next step in the evolution of the Zen Brush app which achieved more than 1.5 million downloads on all platforms combined.
- Includes a new brush engine providing an even stronger, beautiful expressiveness.
- Includes a gallery feature that makes it possible to save your work in progress.
- Includes red ink in addition to the black ink (*).
- Ink dispersion effect enables a three-dimensional feeling of depth.
* Actual colors vary depending on the template.
- 92 background style templates.
- Simple brush size adjustment with slider.
- Simple main tools: Ink brush, red brush, eraser brush.
- 3 levels of ink dispersion.
- 3 levels of ink tone.
- Canvas zoom (with pinch gestures).New
- Guide lines (9 types).New
- Undo / redo (5 levels).
- Save your work to the photo library.
- Open in other apps (Formats: JPEG, PNG, transparent PNG (no background)).
- Post to Facebook and Twitter.
- Simulated finger pressure.
- Support for pressure sensitive styluses (on iPad only. Only Apple Pencil supported on iPad Pro).
*Apple Pencil / Wacom Intuos / Adonit Jot / Ten1 Pogo / Hex3 Jaja / Cregle iPen2
- Support for iPad Pro.
- Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6s / 6s Plus only).
- Adjustable brush pressure sensitivity (5 levels).
- Supports multitasking (Slide Over / Split View).
- Support for iMessage App.
What's New in Version 1.09
*Added support for new iOS 10 feature iMessage Apps!
- Fixed failure to save images to the photo album.
Wonderfully built app!
Thank you for the rapid update! The program is great, I like how I can create an image from within the app or within iMessages, I hope to see more customization within iMessages to kinda flesh it out more, as it is... it is much more than a simple drawing or sticker app, it's anything you can create, but within iMessages it could be more customizable for building stickers. Still, absolutely worth 2.99 for those who want to build there own art, drawings and other stuff. iPhone 6s Plus iOS 10.0.1
Paint or practice kanji
I love having the addition of red ink. I've used every previous version of this app starting with my iPod. I love it!
Ability to use ReplayKit?
This app is great, and I love how great it's brushes are. Just wishing it was able to use ReplayKit.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 1.09
- Size: 69.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
- © 2015 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. Developed by PSOFT MOBILE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.